By Explorer Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn and practice the fundamental concepts about fractions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Extensions to fraction include algebra (introduction through Find x questions), decimal and percentage.
2 games are provided to make these fraction drills fun. Tic-Tac-Toe is a 2-player game where players take turn to mark the board and work on fractions. Word Galaxy is a single-player game that will flex the left and right hemisphere of the brain while the player solves fraction questions and a word/phrase puzzle.
Suitable for kids 12 years old and below.
- Identify fractions with visual images
- Compare 2 fractions with visual aid
- Reduce/Simplify fraction
- Perform addition,subtraction,multiplication, or division on 2 fractions
- Visual feedback is provided for both correct and wrong answers.
- Full rotational support
- Doodling for rough work (please see screen shots for examples)
- Help page
- Share game token among devices
- Find X feature: solve algebraic fraction equation
- Video links to web casts on Fraction
- Convert fraction to decimal and percentage
- Single-player word/phrase puzzle game
- Decimal and Percentage
- User defined random function
- Enhanced Help page
Settings page to configure:
- Time delay before showing the next question
- Level of difficulty by setting the max denominator
- Answers in mixed fraction or improper fraction
- Show solution to arithmetic and simplify/reduce type of questions
- Turn timer on/off
- Show/Hide grade
What's New in Version 1.53
Updated for iOS 8
Some of the features of this app are appropriate for my fourth graders, but many are tppdvances for them. Really great, challenging app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 1.53
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Poh Oon Ng
- © 2011 Explorer Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full upgrade$2.99