Welcome to DM14 (Dynasty Manager 2014)
NO In app purchases, NO Adds. Enjoy the full game.
- The only basketball management simulator for mobile.
- Edit all players names and ratings and fully customise your experience.
- Sign players, make trades, and watch your funds.
- Pickup a star in the draft and change the way your players train and upgrade.
- Upgrade facilities and invest in selling merchandise.
- Sign Head coaches, Assistants to help develop your players, and scouts to find new talent.
- Track players yearly stats, career highs, and much more.
- Win MVP's, All Stars, Rookie of the year, etc.
- Scout players from 3000 cities world wide.
PLEASE READ** This game saves data on your local phone, and not online. Updating may remove all your saved data. only update if your are prepared to lose your current season, etc.
- New "PERKS" to purchase for players.
- New "TRAITS" that players unlock or earn over time.
- New "View Result" Button, sim to a certain point and skip viewing game results
- New "Save" Button above the current year display.
- Minor changes to player progression.
- Minor changes to Coach progressions.
- New "R" tag for rookies.
- New Computer initiated trades.
- Minor changes to Head coach influences in games.
- Improve some button hit areas.
- Minor changes to rules on selling players.
- Other minor game inclusions and changes.
- Resolved - Scout Issues, Explore button does nothing Issues.
- Resolved - Pre Season - Freezing at end of the season.
- Resolved - Trade screen display errors.
- Resolved - issues with player editing.
- Resolved - Scouting issue if the list is too cant scroll.
- Resolved - Number in front of championship Team.
- Resolved - News Feed playing up.
- Resolved - Team Stats display errors.
- Resolved - Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A really Great app, but I do have a few things I would like to see in an update. The first would be fixing the trading system. The way it is now, I don't really know if the other team will except the trade. It seems like unless the trade value at the bottom left corner of the screen is all the way up, they won't do the trade. If that's the case there should probably be just a little yes or no switch at the bottom telling you if they'll except the trade. Also it will be nice to see something like a trading value under each player, so you can know how much value each player has before selecting 50 players to see how to get a trade to work. Another thing I would like to see, is my 22-year-old players not declining after playing three seasons in the NBA. When I have a player like Kevin Durant on my team, he will improve every year until he's about 27. On the other hand, when I have a first round draft pick who has an A++ potential, he shouldn't peak after two years
I'm obsessed with this game.
Love the simple classic feel of it, and don't mind the made up first names at all.
It's frustrating to be restricted by money at first--but once you budget and force yourself to start small and build, it is very satisfying.
I hope NBA licenses a new version of this. A lot of hard work obviously went in, and it's fun as hell.
One suggestion: something like coaching systems where some players are more successful under certain coaches like Kawhi under Pop or Odom in the Triangle.
Played over 20 seasons. Been waiting for an ios game like this for a while. Can't wait for improvements next year!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.