Basketball Shot Logger
By Joe Hopkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Coaches, parents, and hobbyists can track shots in real-time using our dead simple interface. Or you can record your own shots during breaks or even after a pickup game.
NO SETUP REQUIRED!
- Simple and fast interface (other apps are too complex to use in real time)...
- Just one tap to create a game (NO SETUP REQUIRED)
- Drag shots for precise positioning.
- Easy toggle for makes/misses.
- Undo button.
- Save/Resume games.
- Historical page with shot chart and stats.
- Filter stats by game or group of games
- Great customer support at support@DoubleTapSoftware.com
- Field Goal %
- 2 Point %
- 3 Point %
- Average Field Goal Attempts
- Average Field Goal Makes
- Average 2 Point Attempts
- Average 2 Point Makes
- Average 3 Point Attempts
- Average 3 Point Makes
- Average Points Per Game
- Most Points for a Game
- Total Points in a Game
What's New in Version 2.6
Due to popular demand we have added a "Select Game" option to the Stats page.
As a former pro player that trains players on shooting, this is a great app to have. I always stress for shooters to have an awareness of where their "sweet spot" is on the court. This app makes it a very quick and easy process.
This app is great for tracking shots and getting shooting stats! Really simple and now with ability to filter games.!
For the thinking player
Great for those of us with exact enough memories to track our shots game by game. Be prepared for some ridicule if your pickup buddies see you as taking things a step too far. Quite useful for determining which spots are your strongest.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 25, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Hopkins
- © DoubleTap Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Allow Recording Free Throws in All Games$1.99