Create awesome music experiences through high definition Bass Boosting and EQ Amplification. This app comes with a low frequency (Bass) Booster and a five-band Equalizer with tunable controls. For the equalizer, we have preloaded 10+ presets (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock). In addition, you can create your own custom presets (premium feature). This app also has built in audio visualizations, designed to boost your audio visual & listening experience.
- Five band Equalizer
- Bass Boosting
- Audio Visualizations
- 10+ Equalizer Presets
- Custom Preset Design
- Intuitive Player Controls - Shuffle, Repeat etc.
- Create & Manage Playlists
- Audio Effects - Reverb, Echo, Chorus etc.
- Sleep Timer
- Import from Dropbox, OneDrive & WiFi
- For access to premium features of this App, use a subscription
- Monthly Price $3.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Terms & Conditions -https://sites.google.com/view/bassboostereq/home
Note: DRM Protected Files or Apple Music content are not accessible to the users as developers do not have access to this API by design. Inconvenience is regretted.
- Sleep Timer
- Premium Effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus etc.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Read Before Purchase
Look it’s a good app BUT you need to go through a bunch of things to get the music on the app itself. You have to have Apple Music and you have to have a apple subscription first and have the music saved and playable offline and when you go into the bass app you need to subscribe to even bass up or treble your music up, in reality. You need to spend 10$ for the Apple Music and then the app itself it 3$ per week so it’ll cost roughly 22$ per month to even remotely work. When you get the music finally on the app it says it’s unable to play the music because of RDM restrictives or some bs like that, so it’s a hard app to work I sat on my phone for a full hour Importing music and when I got the music on there it was basically useless. That’s just a theory A game theory.
Zero customer support. Switch and bait App.
I am engineer at Sharp Audio to test this application. I proceeded to download, install and pay for the application only to find out that in order to use the features that are described, the end user must subscribe to their monthly premium service. The application does not inform the user that certain features are not available until you make the initial purchase and find out after the fact. In addition, their is no support contact information to get assistance.
The app says this, but reviews say this. WHAT SHOULD I BELIEVE!?!?!?!?
I JUST GOT THIS THING AND REVIEWS SAID THAT IT WILL WORK WITH APPLE MUSIC THAT’S BEEN PURCHASED!!!! ITCHING TO TRYING IT OUT!!!!!!!! Also to the person that says that it works with purchased, the app says you can’t play it cause of DRM (Digital Rights Management.) Sorry ta burst your bubble. 😉😉😉😉😉 Also creators, good job, but I wait for further improvement.
- Akhil Jayaram
- 59.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AJN Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Bass Booster & EQ Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.