Bass Guitar For Dummies
By eMedia Music
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Learning Bass is Fun with Bass Guitar For Dummies
Now you can learn bass the fast and easy way with a great combination of “For Dummies” fun and eMedia interactive music technologies. Accomplished bassist and teacher John Arbo takes you through a complete bass tutorial with 140 bass lessons that show you how to tune the bass, read bass tabs and notes, play bass scales and master common bass parts.
eMedia Interactive Feedback technologies, like the Note and Finger Tracker, make learning bass faster. Bass lessons use popular, easy bass songs like “Rock’n Me” by Steve Miller and the Grateful Dead’s “Uncle John’s Band” to make learning how to play bass fun.
• Split-screen video bass lessons that display both right and left hand bass technique.
• eMedia’s Animated Fretboard that displays bass fingerings and make it easy to learn how to read bass tabs, notes and how to play bass parts.
• Finger Tracker, which lets you see the bass notes you play on the Animated Fretboard as the bass software listens to your playing using the computer's microphone/audio input.
• An automatic bass tuner, recorder, guitar chord dictionary and digital metronome – crucial tools to learn how to play bass.
• Easy bass songs and bass parts to keep it fun while you learn how to play bass.
• Songs and bass guitar lessons as audio and MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
• A chapter on music theory covering intervals, bass scales and chords shows how to create your own bass lines.
• Great bass songs made famous by the Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Bob Dylan to make bass guitar lessons fun!
• Songs include bass-only and no-bass options so you can play along with the band plus MIDI versions of the bass part you can slow down or speed up.
• Many songs also used in eMedia Guitar Method, so you can play along with friends taking guitar lessons.
Anyone can learn how to play bass guitar today with bass lessons from eMedia!
Does not work on MacOS 10.12 Sierra
This product will not launch on MacOS Sierra. It gives “script error” and simply will not work. I contacted eMedia about this on 12/26/2016 and here is the response I received on 12/27/2016 from eMedia Customer Technical Support:
"Our developers are working to update all of our software (including Bass Guitar for Dummies) and ensure it is compatible with Mac OS Sierra. We don't currently have a timeline for the completion of this project. Once an update is available, affected users will be notified via Mac App store updates."
- Category: Music
- Released: Dec 06, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 396 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMedia Music
- © 2013 eMedia Music Corp
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor