By Iron Horse Entertainment Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bass Guru is a revolutionary new app for iPhone and iPad featuring bass lessons from many of the world’s greatest bass players and educators. The app covers a huge range of styles on both electric and upright with lessons from some of your favorite artists such as Victor Wooten, Lincoln Goines, Felix Pastorius, and Tom Kennedy, among many others!
By harnessing the power of your iPhone and/or iPad, Bass Guru is able to give you multiple, exciting ways to learn from the artists you love. Each lesson in Bass Guru includes both a video and a written transcription. What makes Bass Guru so revolutionary is that the app also allows you to loop an audio playback of the transcription that can be sped up or slowed down! To work on tricky passages, enter Practice Mode where you can isolate and slow down the bass track. Once you have mastered a lesson at a slower tempo, speed the track back up, take the bass out, and play along to the drum/metronome track on your own.
And perhaps best of all, you can try the app for free! When you download the app, a sample pack of 9 lessons is automatically downloaded to your device.
New artists and lessons will be added all the time so check back often to find exciting, new content to explore.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
We're glad to announce we've washed Bass Guru's face!
Bass Guru's new design will make your bass jamming sessions easier and better than ever.
Enjoy our new features:
• Introducing Bass Guru's new design.
• Support for newest devices including iPad pro, iPhone 6/7 family.
• Now, you can live stream videos; No more huge downloads!
• Stability, enhancements and performance improvements.
• Bug fixes.
We will love to hear your feedback.
Happy bass jamming!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 27, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Iron Horse Entertainment
- Bass Guru a division of Iron Horse Entertainment Inc. © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Felix Pastorius: Fretboard Navigation 1: Triads- Part 1$3.99
- Victor Wooten: Thumb Technique Pack$4.99
- Victor Wooten: Soloing$4.99
- Victor Wooten: Warm-Up Pack$4.99
- Victor Wooten: Advanced Thumb Technique Pack$4.99
- Victor Wooten: Hand Exercises$4.99
- Felix Pastorius: Fretboard Navigation 2: Triads- Part 2$3.99
- Victor Wooten: Looping$4.99
- Victor Wooten: Harmonics$4.99
- Victor Wooten: Tapping$4.99