Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt - King of Bucks
By Outdoor Partners LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
☆ Looking for some big buck ARCADE action? You’ve found it! ☆ The only hunting game approved by the #1 name in hunting and fishing, Bass Pro Shops ☆
King of Bucks is the perfect game for anyone looking for a FUN way to get out there and HUNT! You’ll have to have a QUICK trigger finger, lightning FAST reflexes, and a keen eye for the right targets because only the BEST Hunters will land in our legendary leaderboards!
☆ SIMPLE CONTROLS☆
• Arcade shooting action
• Tap for Quick Shot
• Hold and release for a Precision Shot
• Reload by tapping or shaking
☆ FUN, FAST-PACED, ACTION PACKED GAMEPLAY ☆
• Bag a legendary King of Bucks in every level
• Hunt Big Game and varmints at the same time
• Earn coins while playing to use in the store
☆ USEFUL UPGRADES AND POWER UPS ☆
• Upgrades for your equipment to increase your chances of taking down a trophy
☆Scents ☆Calls ☆Larger magazines, and more!
• In-game power ups to increase your accuracy and efficiency
☆Doe tags ☆Time slowdown ☆King of Bucks call ☆Coin Magnet, and more!
• Freeze and slow down time to place the perfect shot
• Pickup Doe tags to keep you score streak going
☆TIPS FROM THE PROS☆
• Three shots to take down a buck, ONE shot if you hit him in the vitals
• ONE shot for small game
• Increase your score by stringing multiple shots together
• Keep your string going by finding small game
•The better you hunt, the better your chances of seeing the King of Bucks!
• Get the most out of your coins by using the Hunter Packs
• Stop targets in their tracks with the Super and Ultra Ammunition
Freeze and slow down time to place the perfect shot
• TX – Whitetails, Wild Boars Squirrels, Rabbits, Pheasants
• MO – Whitetails, CoyotesSquirrels, Rabbits, Geese
• WY – Elk, Bear, Squirrels, Raccoons, Pheasants
• BC – Caribou, Grizzle, Squirrels, Raccoons, Pheasants
GAME CENTER SUPPORT
• Apple Game Center connectivity with both Leaderboards and in-game Achievements
• Made for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
• Be the first to know when we add new animals and new locations
• Get notifications about sales and promotions on all your favorite gear at Bass Pro Shops
• Adding top-notch features is our highest priority…so check back often for new content!
☆ Twitter: https://twitter.com/BassProGames
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BassProShopsGames
☆ Website: http://www.bassproshopsgames.com/
☆ Privacy: http://www.bassproshopsgames.com/privacy-policy
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor Bug Fixes and improvements to game performance
With a tap to shoot interface on moving targets, this I way too picky on the game animals that are supposed to be shot, and way too sensitive on the animals that are not supposed to be taken. For example, if I hit a buck high on the shoulder blades the game sees this as a miss since I did not hit any vital organs and the animal runs off like nothing happened. Now in real life, I've dropped many with that shot. However if I inadvertently hit a doe while she run in front of the shot, I've hit them in the legs in this game an they drop clean. Be fair people. It's ridiculous that you have males running behind females and if I scratch the female she falls but if I miss the vital organs of the male he runs like a fly just landed on him. Oh and the fact that you have your upgrades running through so I have to purchase coins is a rip off!
Crashes on every load on iPad 2, 10.1.1
Installed but crashes on every load on iPad 2 running 10.1.1. Runs great on iPad Pro 12" - which is not on 10.1.1.
As others note, lame concept that if you hit a doe anywhere its a full kill, but hit a buck 3 to 4 times while missing vital organs and he's untouched. Make it real, add a 'wounded but track it down' feature or something like that, to add game complexity and challenge.
Would like to see Bass Pro Shops add in an underlying idea of teaching hunter ethics and wildlife management, not just 'kill anything thats moves but save the does'. Especially as there is a doe season in most if not all states.
Maybe an idea like 'on this hunt, xyz critter is en endangered species... don't shoot these, and take extra caution to remove abc critter, as it's non-native and invasive.
Great but annoying
Like in previous reviews the make the bucks easier to kill and the does less easy. You shot a buck in the chest or somewhere that would kill it instantly instead of dying it runs off like nothing happened. You shot a doe in the leg or somewhere that won't kill her she drops dead. There's to many does and the bucks shouldn't run behind the does and the does shouldn't run in front of the bucks. Upgrades cost to much and you have to pay $2 to unlock the rest of the game. It gets boring fast. Fix and get more stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 29, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 417 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Outdoor Partners LLC
- © Outdoor Partners LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Missouri Level Pack$1.99
- Wyoming Level Pack$1.99
- British Columbia Level Pack$1.99
- Hobbyist Coin Pack$1.99
- Advanced Player's Coin Pack$4.99
- Beginner's Coin Pack$0.99
- Semi-Pro Coin Pack$9.99
- Boost Coin Pack$2.99
- Competitive Coin Pack$19.99
- Biggest Bang For Your Buck Coin Pack$49.99