Bass Pro Shops: The Strike Pro Angler
By Outdoor Partners LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
REAL LAKES, REAL FISH, REEL FUN!
The ONLY fishing game approved by BASS PRO SHOPS® – the #1 name in hunting and fishing!
Cast, attract, set the hook, and reel your fish in an intense fight!
Compete against your friends and others from around the world for the top position on the leaderboards! Use tournament winnings to buy Bass Pro Shops equipment upgrades that help you land the largest of trophy fish!
Journey through North America to popular fishing locations such Lake Champlain, Castaic Lake, Lake Fork, Lake St. Clair, and Table Rock Lake!
REAL FISH AND REAL LURES
All your favorite trophy fish including Large and Smallmouth Bass, Catfish, Yellow Bass, Atlantic Salmon, Pike, Trout, and many more! Choose from over 40 official lures including worms, spinners, and crank bait to help you reel in that big catch!
TIPS FROM THE PROS
• Good casting is the key to finding trophies…aim for those boils!
• Use fish-specific lures to target Monsters
• Keep your eye on the fish meter to see if there are any interested fish nearby
• Use fish sprays and heavier line to help land those lunkers
• Come back daily for coin bonuses
GAME CENTER SUPPORT
• Apple Game Center connectivity with both Leaderboards and in-game Achievements
• Made for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
PLAY THE GAME TO STAY CONNECTED
• Be the first to know when we add new fish and lakes
• Get notifications about sales and promotions on all your favorite gear at Bass Pro Shops
• Adding top-notch features is our highest priority…so check back often for new content!
What's New in Version 2.12.6
Nice game but all the special offers do not credit you when you complete one. Some do. Also the tournament leaderboard does not post your scores. It just takes your gold and allows you to play the tournament. I scored in first place and it never posted. I first thought it needed time to refresh but after 2 hours still nothing. I'm deleting if after 24 hrs I haven't been credited my winnings. No sense in playing if you can't win, EVEN WHEN YOU WIN!
Games good... Needs more bugs fixed
Game is fun to play. Don't like having to pay real money to open lakes, u should be able to earn them as you progress. There is a major glitch with the games getting or staying connected to the Internet. I've lost over 3000coins in tourney fees and supplies playing tourneys and when my putting is up... It's lost connection and doesn't register score. So round is a loss... And you can bet they keep the coins and u lose the uses on tackle box items.
Fun at the start
I just downloaded this app 2 days ago and have already beat the first lake with all the journal entries. I thought that the second lake would unlock when you got three stars on the first lake, but it doesn't. I think that it is stupid that you have to pay to unlock the SECOND lake! I would understand if you got 3 or 4 lakes free then had to pay, but NO it has to be the SECOND lake! I think that it is really fun but if you can only fish one lake it gets really repetitive.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2015
- Version: 2.12.6
- Size: 103 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Outdoor Partners LLC
- © 2014 Super Happy Fun Fun, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack 2$1.99
- Coin Pack 4$4.99
- Coin Pack 1$0.99
- Lake Fork$2.99
- Lake Champlain$2.99
- The United States Lakes Deal Pack$9.99
- Lake St. Clair$2.99
- Castaic Lake$2.99
- Coin Pack 5$9.99
- Coin Pack 3$2.99