BassLine - Analog Modeling Synthesizer
By Markus Waldboth
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a bass synth and start rolling your own grooves with the unique sound of the legendary TB-303, the trademark of Acid House that influenced many different styles of electronic music!
BassLine is a virtual analogue bass synthesizer with built-in step sequencer and on-board effects. Its unique low-pass filter allows to produce the well known high-resonance filter sweeps, that are typical for vintage synths like the legendary TB-303.
• Monophonic synthesis engine including a never self-oscillating, cascaded low-pass filter
• Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, square, pulse, and saw/triangle)
• Low frequency oscillator (LFO) for cutoff modulation
• Overdrive with tube-like distortion characteristic
• Tape echo effect with tempo-synchronous delay times
• Individual pattern lengths & downbeat-aligned switches
• Gated sequencer mode with real-time pattern transposition
• Pattern randomizer
• Play in time with Ableton Link
• Audiobus support, including state saving
• Inter-App Audio (Generator mode) with host transport sync support
• WAVE file sharing via "Open In...", Pasteboard, and iTunes File Sharing
• Background Audio with battery-saving Auto Standby
• MIDI Clock sync/generate
• MIDI Note in/out
• MIDI CC in/out
• Including twenty Acid basslines by DJ/producer Myagi (www.popandlockrecords.com)
• Project file access through iTunes
• Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
BassLine was used by Gorillaz on their album "The Fall"!
What's New in Version 5.1.1
- Fixed a bug
- Ableton Link integration
- Inter-app Audio host timeline sync
- Pattern switching via MIDI Program Changes
- Output of MIDI Control Change messages
- MIDI Clock sync improvements
If you like BassLine, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Really nice when used in automatic sync thru the built-in Link support, with the dev's other apps. Adds nice basslines to drum machines for example.
It's a great iOS music app. This really fills the low end. I'm glad they've continued to update this funky sound.
Works for great basslines...
and as a general 64step sequencer.
Solid app from a solid developer.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 22, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Markus Waldboth
- © 2008-2015 Markus Waldboth
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.