This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app allows you to resize up to 100 images at once to whatever size in pixels you like, quickly and easily.
You can specify the output format using one of the following four resize modes:
1. Fixed width (Proportional height)
2. Fixed height (Proportional width)
3. Maximum pixel (Proportional width or height)
4. Aspect Fill: Scale the image to fill the output size (Some parts will be clipped)
5. Aspect Fit: Scale the image to fit the output size (Some parts will be filled with the defined color)
Batch Resize gives you the option to save the resized images in Camera Roll and additionally in a custom album.
The maximum output size for 32 bit devices is limited to 4000 x 4000 pixels and for 64 bit devices to 8000 x 8000 pixels.
What's New in Version 1.8
Bug fixes and improvements
Fine for JPG
I’m so accustomed to working with PNG images that I didn’t realize till after I paid for this it was JPG only. For what it does, the app is easy to use and makes short work of batches. I ran about 30 at a time very quickly.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Vitalij Schaefer
- © 2017 Codenia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99