BatchGeo for iOS is a companion application for use with BatchGeo's map making tools. The app lets you interact with your saved maps and data using the full power of your iPhone or iPad. The interface is fast and fluid and makes accessing your maps on the go a real pleasure.
New in 3.0.7:
▪ Improved ability for the BatchGeo app to open a map URL that was tapped in another app.
▪ Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
New in 3.0.x:
▪ Ability to filter My Maps, only showing maps you own instead of all maps in your organization.
▪ Adds support for iPhone X.
▪ Re-written to support iOS 10+.
▪ Works with all data display styles including point symbols and colors, point clustering, pie charts and, if available, heat maps.
▪ Select, filter and zoom to map data.
▪ Now share maps via email or iMessage.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app!
Excellent companion to desktop BatchGeo.
I make maps to help community volunteers locate clients and make deliveries. So nice to create maps on desktop and be able to quickly access on phone app and share when needed.
It would be nice to edit the list of maps saved on the phone app and delete ones no longer needed.
I recommend this app.
First of all, it repeatedly says it sent you an activation link to your email but does not. Second, literally has two function—settings and refresh. Third, can’t add or adjust stops. Fourth, no tech support help available.
Horrible App, it just does not work
Stick with the web page which is not much better on an iOS device, but better than this terrible attempt at an app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.