By Bayhoff Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BatchImageSizer lets you easily resize multiple images at one time.
Steps to crop multiple images:
– Drag over multiple image files, ideally all of the same size, into the source list.
– Choose the desired image size.
– Export the newly resized images as PNGs, JPEGs, or TIFFs.
– Supported units: Points, Pixels, Inches, Centimeters, Millimeters, Percent.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Minor optimizations for macOS 10.12.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Freedman
- © 2016 Bayhoff Software. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor