"If you need time/date stamps, image type conversion, size changes, basic touch-up, or watermarks applied to your photographs, BatchPhoto will allow you to do this simply."
— Steve's Digicams - http://bit.ly/ZDuZlZ
"Filters and effects are really what make BatchPhoto special. Features in editing your batch are very, very extensive. Every filter you can imagine is available in BatchPhoto"
— MakeUseOf Review - http://bit.ly/17dsKrO
Do you have hundreds of photos on your Mac waiting to be sorted out and edited? With BatchPhoto it doesn't matter if you have just a few or thousands of them, it will be just as easy & fast to edit them!
Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation. Here is what you can do:
Transform & Adjust
• Resize hundreds of photos in one step for easy sharing or to save space;
• Automatically Rotate dozens of digital photos to portrait or landscape based on the embedded metadata;
• Easily adjust the DPI and the document size in inches;
• Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel;
• Crop a rectangular section from multiple images at once
Convert & Rename
• Convert to and from 170 image formats, including JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG and more;
• Create PDF albums from multiple digital photos for easy sharing;
• Support for RAW image formats (digital negatives) from DSLR digital cameras;
• Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names
Annotate & Decorate
• Automatically stamp the original Date/Time (as recorded by the digital camera) on photos;
• Protect photos with text and logo Watermarks;
• Add single or multi-line Text Comments to pictures in bulk;
• Decorate photos with beautifully designed graphical frames like Grunge, Vintage, Picture or Shape
Special Effects & Touch-Ups
• Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black & White, Oil Paint, Charcoal Sketch and more;
• Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, and more;
• Use the Auto Contrast filter to simply adjust the contrast for multiple pictures
• Take advantage of multi-core CPUs to edit and convert thousands of images in one session;
• Upload images to Flickr, FTP or send via email in the same session;
• Use predefined or custom defined profiles to improve productivity;
• Use scripts to automate tasks and run the app from the command-line
• Watermark-Mask - New filter to add an image overlay over the entire image
• Watermark-Text - Added option to watermark photos with different texts from a text file
• Watermark-Text - Added copyright symbol keywords
• Date - Added the option to stamp only the time
• BatchPhoto is now available in the Spanish language
• Updated localizations for the Italian, German, French, and Japanese languages
• Updated for macOS High Sierra (10.13)
• Removed support for OS X Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), and Yosemite (10.10) due to compatibility issues
Ratings and Reviews
BEST PROGRAM FOR REALTORS
As broker, sometimes the phone apps that take time are not the best and take too long to take a picture, with this program, you can add tima stamp, logos, names, watermarks and more. To me, one of the best REAL ESTATE picture tools available today.
very nice product and we have one request
Hi, thanks for making this product availabe. works fine and as advertise. It would be very very usefull if you add a resize canvas filter as its require in some scenarios we need.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Maybe you can use the Simple Border filter to enlarge the size of the canvas? If not, please send us your working scenario at support via email.
I use Batch Photo to place Date Stamps on all my photos that I take with my Canon DSLR. Since there is no way to make my camera do this internally, I have searched long and hard to find a program that would do this for me. The process is pretty straight forward to Date Stamp my pictures. I would like to be able to save my settings so that I don't have to tell the program how what color/font/location everytime I load the program up, And there may be a way to do this, but I have not discovered it yet. I have tried the other features, and there are plenty, but in the end I have found it to be very useful for what I need it to do. I would like the producers of Batch Photo if they could allow the Date Stamp to have a border on it like the way Canon Point-and-Shoot cameras place there Date Stamp. It looks very nice with a border option. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.