Test your detective skills in Batman Unlimited: Gotham City’s Most Wanted! Race the Batmobile through the streets of Gotham. Chase Red Robin through the skies with the BatGlider. Solve fiendish puzzles with Green Arrow. Navigate through the city with The Flash. Can you find all the Riddler trophies hidden throughout Gotham?
Immerse yourself in a brand new Batman story featuring your favorite DC Super Heroes including The Flash, Green Arrow and Cyborg. As the moon rises over Gotham City, a bizarre crime wave breaks out. Nightwing, Batgirl and even Red Robin are under suspicion. It's your job to clear their name, piece together the clues, and track down the mastermind behind the crimes.
Pit your wits against Gotham City’s villains in over 40 interactive story pages and over 40 exciting games:
• Fly above the streets of Gotham City
• Help Cyborg hack into a computer and track down the secret hideout
• Practice your archery skills as Green Arrow sneaks into a heavily-guarded laboratory
• Direct The Flash through the streets of Gotham as he gathers evidence at lightning speed
• Help Batman grill Scarecrow, Solomon Grundy and Silver Banshee in Arkham Asylum
• Burn rubber in the Batmobile in a high speed chase across town
• Can you find all the Riddler trophies hidden throughout Gotham?
There’s a crime to be solved – and Batman needs your help!
Gameplay balancing to help Batman fight crime in Gotham.
Ratings and Reviews
This colorful, kid-friendly storybook lets young Bat-fans listen and read along as the Caped Crusader investigates a mysterious crime spree in Gotham. The tale features familiar villains and Justice League heroes, and kids get a chance to test their superheroic skills with simple gaming segments sprinkled throughout.
Good but scary for little kids
My daughter downloaded this game because she’s a big DC fan. When she got the game she played one part and had a nightmare about it. She came to my bedroom and said “Mommy I had a nightmare.” I quickly looked at the game and I noticed that the suspect wall did not only play scary tunes, but it also says scary things about what weapons the villains use. Please make the game more approved for kids. Thank you.
Hi Ros4321. Thanks for your feedback, we're very sorry indeed to hear that your daughter was upset by the game. The App Store lists it as made for ages 6-8 and we have not had any complaints about this before, but we will of course take your feedback into consideration.
App data fix
Mo968 - It sounds like some of the app's content was corrupted while it was being downloaded. We haven't been able to replicate the bug here, but to fix the problem you could delete the app off your device and re-download it from the store (free of charge). Apologies for the inconvenience, appreciate it means lose your game progress. Feel free to drop support a line if you need any further help - support at StoryToys dot com.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 92.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.