In this latest chapter from the award-winning studio behind Batman - The Telltale Series, both Bruce Wayne and Batman will be forced into precarious new roles. The Riddler has returned to terrorize Gotham City, but his gruesome puzzles merely foreshadow an even greater crisis. With the arrival of a ruthless federal agent and the return of a still nascent Joker, Batman must navigate uneasy alliances while Bruce Wayne undertakes a perilous series of deceptions. Which of Batman’s new allies will you choose to trust? And how deep into the darkness will you let Bruce descend?
Includes Episode 1 of a 5 part series in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
**Save 25% on additional episodes in Batman: The Enemy Within by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu**
***PLEASE NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DEVICES BELOW iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2. The full list of recommended minimum devices for the best gameplay experience is as follows - iPhone 6s and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 10.0 and up.***
Episode 5 available to download in-app now!
What would you choose: a friend whose unhinged approach to justice turns your allies against you, or a sworn enemy who will stop at nothing to see you suffer as your city burns? Based on the relationship you’ve built with John Doe, you'll see one of two very different stories play out. So what’ll it be, Bruce: friend...or foe?
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t fit iPad screen
If you are making multi-platform games, then you should be targeting the screen sizes known to be used on those platforms. Sure Telltale’s first games were ports never intended for 4:3 screens, but at this point there is no excuse.
Just to reiterate after the developer response. This game was created to only fit 16:9 screens despite Telltale knowing full well that it would be released on a plethora of platforms including mobile. Mobile phone manufacturers are not only pushing out a bunch of high end 18:9 screens but also have plenty of devices that use 4:3 screens. Not targeting these highly popular screen sizes shows a lack of polish to the game, and a lazy dev team that use an outdated and unwieldy engine. Why in the world should anyone pay the high price asked for this games when it doesn’t fit properly on their screen? Please stop releasing lazy ports and start developing properly for the whole range of devices you plan to sell your wares on.
We are sorry to see you are experiencing with the resolution not appearing correctly on your iPad. Have you tried to reinstall Batman: The Enemy Within? If the issue persists please contact us at email@example.com with the specific model number of your iPad and we will be able to assist you further.
Thank you, telltale for quick response/update...
The crashing (so far that I’ve played through in episode 1 all the way to Wayne tower) has ceased again - and I’m so relieved and happy. I hope in the future you guys can do better QA to make sure any update you release on this game (or your other games) won’t effect the itouch 6 performance such as constant crashing...but I think the games graphics look just fine for itouch 6 and it plays without crashing - that’s all us itouch fans want. I play on my iPad pro’s for a better graphical and fps experience. The itouch 6 allows us to carry in our pocket and play wherever.
So thank you for handling this quickly and allowing us to continue to play this great game. I’m looking forward to future episodes - the first 2 have been amazing
We're sorry to see you are experiencing a crash. We have now resolved the issue with the latest patch. If the issue persists after patching Batman: The Enemy Within please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.
Great game BUT!!!
This is by far one of the best games I ever played period on top of that it is on a mobile platform. The graphic are crazy and story line for chapter one is great. The but it's all good the fact that you have to purchase all the other chapters in order to continue paying the game after you pass chapter one. I don't like that like other players reviews said they rather pay for bonus material, hints, or equipment stuff like that but to continue to play the game is not worth it. On top of that some of us can't afford it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Telltale Games
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Software code © 2017 Telltale, Inc. All other elements © 2017 DC Comics. BATMAN and all related characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are the property of DC Comics. ™ & © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5] $14.99
- Episode 2 $4.99
- Episode 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.