By Varietas Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever pulled your phone out of your pocket, only to find that you barely have any battery power left? Or even worse, your battery had died and you didn't notice, leaving phone calls and messages unanswered!
Ease your mind with Battery Alert! Battery Alert is a simple app specifically designed to ensure you always know when your battery needs a little extra juice. When its warning threshold is met, it will play your chosen sound in the background, even if your device is doing something else or locked and in your pocket. When the alert threshold is met, the app will play your chosen alert notice, alerting you to recharge the device or it will shortly power off.
If you have other requests for alert sounds to be included in the app, please feel free to email our support address!
* Sound alerts play in the background and let you know when your battery is low or near dead.
* Optional alert lets you know when your battery is full.
* The main screen displays a green/yellow/red color stoplight and provides the currently reported battery state. This app is not meant to be used in the foreground. Unlike other apps which try to tell you how many minutes you have left, Battery Alert waits patiently in the background to alert you when your battery is low.
* Configure your settings to determine when and which alerts are played.
What's New in Version 2.0
ALL NEW FOR iOS 7!!
- Doesn't need to be started/checked to maintain operation
- Doesn't need to run in the background, so won't contribute to battery drain at all.
- User can enter any battery battery level for alerts they choose, on intervals of 10%.
- New optional alert for when the battery has finished charging.
Note: This app requires access to a network and permission to use push notices in order to continually monitor the battery. It WILL NOT function while in airplane mode or without a network.
Does NOT work as stated. Very disappointing.
I tested the app three times and the alarm will ONLY sound when the app is on its home page. It does not work as stated in the app description. It does NOT work in the background. It does NOT work if you are in another program. It does NOT work even if there are no other programs opened. As another reviewer stated, if you have to have the alarm program open to its home page for the alarm to work, what's the use since you just have to check the battery percentage at the top and f the menu. I have a mini iPad running iOS 8. When I get my iTunes bill I will request a refund and report that a app as not working as advertised.
Really great app!
Really love this app. Just wish you could add custom sounds to the alerts. Please think about adding for future enhancement. Otherwise, is a great app.
APPLE. should pull this app!
This app simply DOES NOT WORK! My phone has died twice on me now in three days, with no alarm or warning.
After testing I find that the only way this app works is for the phone to be unlocked with the Battery Alert app OPEN, then it will alert.
I thought APPLE checked these apps out before posting to the App Store.
I CALL B--- S--T
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Varietas Software, LLC
- © 2011 Verietas Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.