Battery Power Pro
By iHandy Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The unique 3-step full cycle charge to maximize your battery life!
Displaying remaining usage time under over 20 different tasks!
Is your iPhone's battery always draining quickly? Keep doing full cycle charge with Battery Power once a month and following the tips in Battery Power strictly, you can maximize your battery life to the degree you can't even imagine! Besides, Battery Power can also count and indicate, based on the current remaining battery, how long you can make phone calls, play game or browse the web! With such information, you can better balance your battery life between enjoying yourself in the games now and preserving the remaining time for an important phone call coming later!
------ FEATURES with Battery Power Pro ------
* 3-Step "Full Cycle Charge"
- Fast Charge: Quickly charge from below 20% to 80% capacity.
- Full Charge: Reduce the charging current, slowly charge battery from 80% to 100% capacity.
- Trickle Charge: Charge battery with 100% capacity at a specific rate to remain at its fully charged level.
* Check the Health State of Your Battery
- Show the health state of the battery
- Technology to keep healthy
- Technology to reverse poor health condition
* Tips to help you maintain your battery
- Tips from Apple's official documentation.
- Tips from experienced experts in battery
* Over 20 Battery Usage Indicators
- Talk on 2G
- Talk on 3G
- Internet (WiFi)
- Internet (3G)
- GPS Nav
- 2D Gaming
- 3D Gaming
- Take Photos
- Record Videos
* Different levels shown in different colors
- Blue: up to 25hr
- Green: 25hr to 6 hr
- Orange: 6hr to 3hr
- Red: below 3hr
* Set the Order of the Indicators
- Customize the order of the battery usage indicators
* Device supported
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- iPad 1, 2, The new iPad , iPad mini, iPad with Retina display
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Optimized for iOS 9 "Low Power Mode" and stability improvements.
- Fully support iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.
Learn about best practices in cell phone battery maintenance, THEN use this App, and YOU will become a Cell Phone Battery Pro.
The App without your knowledge and participation will not by itself extend your battery's life. It's more like a specific reminder app.
Wish IOS advances so leaving an App like thus one in the background will still "sense" the battery state. Until then the user has to remember to leave Battery Pro in the "foreground" when setting the phone to charge in sleep mode so BP recognizes that the battery is fully charged.
Still the only battery app I use
◾ Clean, simple layout and navigation of functions.
◾Clear depiction of battery time remaining for various usages.
◾ The ability to edit how the usages can be ordered.
◾ Charge cycle display clearly shows the Fast/Full/trickle stages so I can tell where I am in the charging process.
◾The Maintenance function tells me how many days it has been since my last full cycle charge-A big help.
◾ Nice graphics and animation.
◾The Charge Complete Alert option is convenient.
◾ A very good Tips section-there were a few things i hadn't known before.
◾ the icon is kind of gunky looking-I wish it fit better with the rest of the app.
I like the professional look and feel of the app. It's satisfying to go to Maintenance and see it scan the battery and give a green light and "Good Health" status report. I know I'm doing the proper maintenance to keep the battery in good condition.
Not sure what it's watching over
Not sure where it gets its info but the things it says I spend the most time on I don't even have in my phone or if I do they are disabled and turned off from notifications or back up because I never use them but by this app I'm on them 50+% of the time . Huh could of fooled me .
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 08, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iHandy Inc.
- © 2015 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.