By Deltran Battery Tender
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Battery Tender® is changing the battery charging landscape once again. We’ve added wireless connectivity to our new line of app controlled battery chargers and our new battery monitor.
• Monitor and control Battery Tender® Wi-Fi devices from anywhere in the world
• Receive push notification alerts when battery voltage is low
• Manage multiple Wi-Fi enabled Battery Tender® devices
• App is compatible with all Wi-Fi enabled Battery Tender® chargers and battery monitor
What's New in Version 2.0
•Implemented registration functionality, which allows the user to create an account and register their wireless Battery Tender devices.
•Added sign-in functionality, where registered users can sign-in to the app once their accounts are established.
•Push notifications were enabled.
•Users now have access to their configured devices when logging into their accounts on a new device.
•Streamlined and improved app UI.
•Updated messages and in-app instructions.
•Improved functionality when using iOS 10.
•Improved state of charge data reliability.
Warning do not buy this product!!!!!
I bought 3 of these and really wanted them to work. The app has never worked properly and just gets worse with ever update. You can not connect the device to your wifi. Please save yourself the frustration and don't get one of these. This is a product that was not finished when it went on sale and should be recalled. As it stands I have three paper weights. I thought they were a better company.
Good App for a Great Product
Based on some reviews I wasn't sure I would take the chance and buy a wireless Battery Tender. I am happy I did. Easy to use. Operating my battery charger remotely is very cool.
Notification doesn't work. Works now.
Notification is enabled now. So I think I am happy with this device now.
Things I would like to see in future:
1. Give more % of resolution. Maybe in 5% increments.
2. When I plug my battery tender into it, display reads100%. That's ok.
3. I would like a menu where I can set up notifications beyond what it is going to automatically do. For example, what if I leave lights on? This could be a higher set able set point to notify me before battery gets to low. Device should know I just shut tractor off as voltage was slightly higher than 12v. Then started to drain faster.
4. Due to voltage being higher while running, device should be able to alert me if I want it to, by telling me that the vehicle was started. This would be nice for old classic cars that aren't driven much.
5. I should be able to text notification before battery gets low. Some verification.
6. How much drain on the battery is this? How long can a good battery be monitored before being drain by device? Classic car would also have the battery tender on it. Therefore, it would be letting me know if battery tender stopped working or if battery was not taking a charge. Very good.
7. Lastly, this is the purpose people like me buy something like this, to have more control over things and forget about them. Let the little bugger do its work.
Below was first review:
Setup was a pain. You have to:
1. Connect wifi on your phone to device and not your home wifi. Have to forget house wifi.
2. Follow instructions in app until you get warning of 120sec. Which in my opinion is bogus and will make a non cussing person start...😳. Then you must jump back and connect to house internet and enter password for house internet. Then jump back in app and enter password for house all within the 120 sec.
3. Then it's connected.
4. Notifications does not work and that is the main thing I bought this for. Doing snow removal, I need to know before I wake up to check it manually as this notification does not work. Very disappointed.