By 505 Games (US), Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Storm through history and conquer your enemies in this awesome combat strategy game!
Progress from the dawn of mankind, build your civilisation, and lead it through thousands of years of advancement from the discovery of fire to the invention of the telegraph in exciting PvP combat of epic proportions.
Use your workers to build cutting edge industry, build and upgrade your defenses and employ great scientific minds of the era to research fantastic weapons of each distinct age.
Train your military and send armies out to lay waste to nearby settlements and steal their stashed riches.
Join the race through time and fight to be the most powerful leader in history!
Key features of Battle Ages;
- Lead a civilisation from the dawn of time to the modern age.
- Journey through 6 distinct, authentic, and exciting ages in time from launch, with more ages following very soon!
- Compete against thousands of other players for domination on a global scale.
- Research new and powerful weapons to aid your fight.
- Join forces with friends to take on other groups in epic battles that span generations!
- Battle players across the ages - see Neolithic Barbarians fight Medieval Knights, and Roman Legionnaires stand off against Union soldiers!
- 22 different units, 15 different spells, 11 different traps and more than 50 unique buildings to construct!
Join our growing community at http://facebook.com/BattleAgesGame
What's New in Version 1.7
Get ready to dominate the skies!
*NEW! Aviation unlocked!
*NEW! The first flying unit: the Balloon!
*NEW! A new defense: the Balloon Gun!
*FIXED! Multiple visual bugs!
So download this update now and fly into battle!
Bad A.I and needs more progression
I want to like this game. I like the idea, I don't care that it's a COC clone. I love COC so a slightly different spin and progression is intriguing.
I've given it about a week and I'm about to give up, the A.I is down right retarded. They focus on the wrong targets and then proceed to another while the enemy just hurls axes at them until you're done. Maxed out on level 1 you cannot beat some of the campaign. I'm also a bit nervous about the dramatic price rise early on for upgrades which eventually turned me off from Star Wars Commander in the later levels.
Fix the A.I and you have a playable and enjoyable game.
12/31 update. Made it to the final level. I want to keep playing. So much potential, please update!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 230 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- © 505 Games Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Village of Gems$1.99
- Town of Gems$4.99
- City of Gems$9.99
- Nation of Gems$24.99
- Kingdom of Gems$49.99
- Empire of Gems$99.99