By TRADOC Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app helps you be a good Battle Buddy by giving you the tools and information needed to assist your buddy during a crisis. It also provides tips and tools to help you intervene before the situation reaches crisis proportions. This app is organized into two primary areas, “My Buddies” and “My Resources”.
MY BUDDIES contains quick links and tips to use if you must act or intervene in a crisis. It also provides detailed intervention, awareness and prevention information concerning the Army’s suicide prevention program and Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention program.
- The “Get Help Now” tab opens up a set of options that allows you to use your phone call for additional help.
- The “Suicide Intervention” tab walks you through the Army’s ACE process along with access to additional resources.
- The “SHARP” tab walks you through how to seek help, the reporting process and provides tips to help prevent becoming a victim. Links to additional resources provide additional support and information.
- The “Talking Points” tab provides helpful tools and tips to help you be a better listener for someone who just needs a friend to talk to.
MY RESOURCES consists of a resource library with links and information on a variety of programs and services that are available to Soldiers and their Families. You will find a wealth of information on benefits, entitlements, educational opportunities, financial resources and other information organized conveniently, and easy to navigate right at your fingertips via your smart phone. These resources are divided into National Resources, access to a database of local resources. Under the “Reading List” tab you will find the Army Chief of Staff’s reading list, the NCO reading list and a link to the MWR Library which provides access to an incredible amount of information. The “Other” tab provides information on My Medical, Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness, Family Programs, Public Affairs tips and how to request legal assistance from the nearest Army Legal Assistance Office.
Good app to have in my phone
I had it in my Galaxy phone, and now I have it in my iPhone. My unit commander recommend it too.
Great app for soldiers to use, even if it's just as a reference.
Great app. Good for a soldiers to use and great for a friend to use for someone else.
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Army Training Support Center
- © SCoE Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.