By Spacetime Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Battle Dragons is the game where you build a Fortress and Command a Dragon Army! Battle hundreds of thousands of other players worldwide in this Battle & Build game from critically acclaimed Spacetime Games. Battle Dragons is one of the best combat strategy or best real time strategy games you'll play!
***** "All about training and deploying dragons to destroy rival villages. Come on, how much cooler does it get than that?" - Gamezebo
***** "Battle Dragons is that rare title that is literally hard to put down" - Arcade Sushi
***** “You can really see Battle Dragons shine while attacking a fortress...” - MMOhuts
***** “I love the smell of Battle Dragons fire and brimstone in the morning. And the afternoon. And evening.” - Daenerys Targaryen
If you’re reading this, you probably tapped the down arrow in the Description. Thanks, we appreciate your curiosity. We thought you were the type of person that was pretty discriminating about the stuff you put on your fancy mobile devices. So…we wanted to give you some stuff worth reading to help you decide whether or not to install this. SPOILER ALERT: we think you should.
Here’s what you do in this game – pretty simple, actually. You command your army of Dragons as they raze and plunder valuable resources from other players. You use those resources to grow more powerful. You Battle. You Build. You reign supreme.
We think it’s pretty fun and it don’t cost nuthin’. We had fun making it and hope you have fun playing it. Why not try it? C’mon…tap that install button up there.
Here are some other things we think are cool about the game:
• Build a Dragon Fortress with over 43 different buildings – they’re (virtually) real, and they’re spectacular.
• Raise an army from 10 different types of booty-kickin’ Dragon units that will pillage and plunder as you command. You can upgrade them all too. You’ll never get a chance to tell a Dragon what to do in real life!
• Defend your Dragon Fortress with 13 different types of structures that can be upgraded all the way up to bad mamma jamma status – and as J.R.R.R.R.R.R. Tolkien and George R.R.R.R.R.R. Martin so notably wrote, “Bad mamma jamma Dragons are awesome.”
• Want to start a Dragon Tribe with friends? Good, you should. You can help each other by speeding up upgrades and boosting production of Gold and Sheep (yes, we said Sheep). Get awesome Dragon stuff faster.
• Join with Facebook friends to help each other do all that speedup and boost stuff we just mentioned – ‘cuz that’s so much more valuable than looking at photos of what they had for lunch or their kitty cats doing adorable things.
• Your Dragon tribe gets to fight against other Dragon tribes in a leathery winged battle for supremacy. That’s a Constitutional right, by the way, not a privilege. That’s true – you can look it up.
• Optimized for all the latest displays on all these fancy space age devices we all carry around now. If they’re going to go through the trouble of making these things, we might as well take advantage of it, right? Pixels are a terrible thing to waste. Plus it’s no fun to squint – unless you are doing some kind of Clint Eastwood impression.
• Oh, and did we mention your Dragons eat sheep? You just can’t put a dollar value on that kind of entertainment. But that really doesn't matter since the game is free anyway.
Still reading? What are you waiting for? Install it already - we hope you enjoy Battle Dragons!
What's New in Version 1.0.5
-Added four new leaderboard categories for Tribes and Players!
-Prizes and vanity flags awarded every two weeks to the top 10 players and the top Tribe in each leaderboard category!
-Attack replays are now saved and can be viewed in Battle History.
-Players are now grouped by language in public chat.
-Fixed a bug preventing wall row selection when the game board is locked.
-Fixed a bug making it possible to train units in a dojo that is under construction.
-Can now earn Game Center achievements.
-Russian, Japanese, and Korean languages are now supported.
This is an amazing game, one of my favorites, but
sometimes I can't accept people into my tribe, it doesn't happen all the time, but it appears every so often, please fix this. And could u also increase the amount of trophies we get when we win battles (except for when u lose defense, keep the number of trophies like it is now)? But I still love this game. #👍👌🌟😇😉😊☺️😘😚!
Love it one my favorites but may u add edit base mode u did in ur other game but not this one. And can we have some cool like avenger king like giant avenger that protects the base but enimes troops that can attack bombers can try to take it out? Think this be cool to add few cool things like base editor and avenger king.😄😄😄😄just be honest base editor been somthing ask for for a while r u guys even listing? 😩 great game though😉
If you like clash of clans this game is good, but download at your own discretion because you will waste countless hours on it just for it to continuously crash on you. I spent a good amount of time on this game and now I can't even get back on it cause it keeps crashing every time I open it now. Gamers beware!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Seller: Spacetime Studios, LLC
- © 2013, Spacetime Studios, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Pearls$4.99
- Sack of Pearls$19.99
- Bag of Pearls$9.99
- Chest of Pearls$99.99
- Box of Pearls$49.99