Battle for Candora is a fast-paced collectible card game where humanity’s last chance for survival lies in the amazing candy world of Candora. Build the ultimate deck with a motley crew of characters (including some inspired by historical figures and pop culture), incredible toys, and delicious food to defend the world against the horrible Grey Plague!
Battle for Candora is a charming and fiendishly addictive free-to-play role-playing and strategic collectible card game. A family-friendly game literally created by a family of gamers (both kids and parents!), Battle for Candora takes place on a mysterious candy-filled planet: Candora. When the Grey Plague infects the population of Earth, Gluconium-6 (Candora’s most valuable resource and a cure for the disease) becomes humanity’s last hope. Harvest Gluconium-6, collect cards, and face off against Candora’s monsters with the help of famous earthlings, awesome toys -- and even yummy food! Do you have what it takes to save humanity?
1) Enjoy 200+ collectible cards (including 25 cards created from more than 50 unique parts).
2) Battle your way through 65+ missions to complete in the single-player campaign.
3) Earn exciting rewards in a replayable Gauntlet-style challenge mode.
4) Enjoy a completely original soundscape (including 12 unique tracks).
5) Immerse yourself in exciting, story-driven quests with fun rewards and enjoyable cutscenes.
6) Build impressive decks with a quick, easy-to-learn deck-building system.
7) Construct themed decks to wield 6 special powers.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game. Minimal bugs, fun game play, and decent graphics although they could be improved.
I think some parts of the game are unclear on how you operate it. An example would be when getting rewards from a crate a players may not know to click on the rewards to exit the menu. Also the card decks when you have to tap every card to close out that menu. Possibly a quicker way to exit those menus or at least explain what you have to do to get out of them?
Nice game though, very addicting and fun!
Fun card game
Lots of interesting mechanics, good music, and a youthful artistic vision makes this game incredibly approachable.
My kids and I both enjoy it :)
Battle for candora is a great game thru and thru. Whether yur testing your deck against the ai, (btw, pls nerf goby prime!) trying gauntlet, or laughing at the hilarious weapons, it's a great gaming experience
- OnOff Gaming LLC
- 154.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 OnOffGaming LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Single Card $1.99
- Basic Set Pack $0.99
- Infinite Lives $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.