Battle Fury XD
By Chen Hao
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Enter a world of epic RSLG combat!
Incredibly addictive and fun!
We distills lot of the greatest and classic elements of roleplaying and strategy games into this fantastic game!
Create you battle squad of warrior and mage heroes, and lead them in classic turn based battles against monsters and evil forces! Take down your enemies with lot of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your character, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create your own battle squad from 50+ different character classes, including mighty warriors, powerful scorceress, fast rogues, mystic assassion, legendary paladin, even ninja and kongfu masters from the easten world could join your team!
• Upgrade, level up your charactors by get more experience points in battles. More battle you win, more powerful your squad is.
• Make the most of your charactor's skills to control the battlefield - healing, critical attack, lightning blot and more!
• Over 100 unique quests with great story line to be challenged with epic boss battles!
• Online ladder challenge real poeple around worlds, loot treasures from other players!
• Incredibly detailed animation and art designed specifically for iPhone and iPad!
More features will be introduced via free updates!
What's New in Version 1.60
Better performance on iPad2
Probably the best game of this genre on the iPad
At first glance it reminded me of a mix between War Song and FF Tactics. First, It took me a long time to figure out the game, the story is almost non existent, and I'm not a fan in app purchases. After playing the game for about 6 hours, it really grew on me and at one point I played it straight for 3 hours. This game requires patience, LOTS of patience. Your characters can be used about 5 times then you have to wait for a clock/timer (usually about 5 - 9 mins) to use them again. You can speed this up by buying gems via gold you gain per battle or with real money. So my strategy is just to play for an hour, and wait an hour, and repeat. I don't know what is it about the game that makes me want to keep playing. Perhaps waiting to unlock the dozens of classes per level up, or collecting items to enhance your troops make this game so much fun?
Good but a really needed suggestion!!!
The game rocks but a few really needed suggestions. u really need to fix the ladder!!! Most of the times a lvl 1 guy is ahead of someone much stronger. Second of all, there should be a shop that doesn't only sell stuff that costs real money!!! 3rd of all, u should add an inventory to see your items. Most importantly... ADD A UNEQUIP IN THE EQUIP PLACE!!!!!>:( I have to get rid of so much things. I consider taking out the upgrade button since it makes u lose money actually. And by the way to readers of this review, if u don't want to lose in the ladder horribly, do not mess with afandrew2000. Fix the really needed suggestion I will give u 4 stars. 5 if I'm In a good mood. If u add the side suggestion, I'll give u 5 stars!!!
Great game one problem
I remember puting hour after hour after hour into this game but my one problem is i have an iphone 6 with ios 8. The newest update and i cant play this game any more because it crashes the second i open it but i remember I being the only game i would ever play so if they fix that my 5 star will be a 6 star
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 12, 2011
- Version: 1.60
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chen Hao
- © 2010 Noumena Innovations ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pandora's Box$1.99
- 20 Gems$2.99
- 5 Gems$0.99
- 200 Gems$14.99
- 100 Gems$9.99