By Z2Live, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Battle Nations features a HILARIOUS STORY and memorable cast of characters. Play MISSIONS and grow the power of your army. FIGHT other players in TACTICAL, INTERACTIVE TURN-BASED COMBAT. COLLECT 200+ UNIQUE UNITS and optimize your battle formations, taking DIRECT CONTROL of your army in battle. Play one of the BEST RANKED, TURN-BASED, COMBAT STRATEGY GAMES, with over half-a-billion gameplay sessions and counting!
“This game has a great look to it...and its roster of characters are well-written and even sometimes genuinely funny.” Kotaku.com
“Battle Nations is freemium done well, offering more entertainment for your download than most of its competition.” TouchArcade.com
War has broken out on the continent of Ateria. As the Commander of the Imperial Army, it’s up to you to eliminate the rebel threat. Join forces with a motley band of heroes and miscreants, and experience a dramatic, wartime story. You’re going to need to build a powerful city to defeat your enemies. Gather a powerful army of troops, tanks and mercenaries. You can also unlock more exotic units including deadly velociraptors, mammoths, sandworms and much, much more!
- TAKE DIRECT CONTROL OF UNITS IN STRATEGIC COMBAT - Optimize battle formations, attack order and deployment of special abilities.
- COLLECT OVER 200 UNIQUE UNITS - Level them up and maximize their power.
- JOIN GUILDS TO FORM POWERFUL ALLIANCES - Compete for powerful prizes!
- BATTLE OTHER PLAYERS WORLDWIDE
- HILARIOUS, WAR-TIME STORY WITH OVER 500 MISSIONS
- BUILD A POWERFUL, IMPENETRABLE CITY - Defend it from invading players.
- REGULAR MONTHLY EVENTS AND CONSTANT NEW CONTENT
Tactical, turn-based combat has never been so much fun. Use your might of your army to defeat the rebels and any other players who stand between you and victory. Play Battle Nations, today!
Battle Nations is completely free-to-play, however some items can be directly purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is required to play Battle Nations.
‘Like us’ on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/BattleNations or follow us on Twitter @BattleNations for the latest news, events and more! Interested in discussing Battle Nations with your fellow players or looking for a Guild? Visit the Official Battle Nation forums at: http://www.battlenations.com/forums
Have questions, issues, or suggestions? Please visit: http://www.battlenations.com/support
What's New in Version 4.7
Explosive NEW missions await you on the high seas, Commander!
Recruit new player units and increase your army’s might. Stronger versions of the formidable boss, “the Dreadnaught” returns in all new repeatable encounters. Highlights from the latest include:
45 new Naval missions
7 new player units including the SC-2 Pelican and the Monster Grouper
A repeatable Dreadnought Boss encounter (available for Level 40+). Fight for a chance to win the Ironclad boss drop!
This update also includes performance updates & behind the scenes improvements. To read full update details, please visit: http://www.battlenations.com/whatsnew.
Thank you for your support and see you on the high seas!
I love the game, but it is too nano pod- dependent, meaning you have to buy lots of nanopods in order to buy a lot of the units. I guess that's ok (not really), but what really pisses me off is whenever I watch a video for free nanopods, the video only plays half, and is confined to a small box on the lower right of the screen. This means that the "x" button that would close the video is off the screen, which means I have to close and reopen the app EVERY TIME I get a nanopods for a video. This is kind of pointless, and my brother has the EXACT same problem as me. We both have iPhone 6's, so I highly doubt it's anything to do with old devices or old software or anything like that. Please fix this, but since the maker of this app probably does not care about user reviews, I need you guys to spread this around so we can hopefully tell battle nations to fix this.
1) First, why I'm writing this: I can't expand anymore despite the fact that there is CLEARLY more area to purchase. For whatever reason the option to choose between a money expansion or a nano pod expansion doesn't come up when I pick the expansion option from the build menu...?
2) There are either mission paths that aren't opening or build menu options that aren't opening up properly because, there are shops and military buildings that have locks on them that say that I have to do more missions to unlock them, and yet, I've done all the necessary missions to advance...?
3) Sometimes when I'm trying to use the 'earn free nanopod' option, the videos freeze up and just don't work. Which isnt really a big problem but. There were a couple of times that I could have bought a limited item by earning a couple of extra free nano pods and the option just didn't work at all...?
Anyway, it's a fun game for its genre but, the game seems to be losing focus because of neglect -there are other minor issues but, they aren't really worth mentioning. I hope I'm wrong and these problems get fixed though...
Great But Has Flaws
This game is great but there are problems. First off the base editor is too difficult to use in that you have to move things to put something else there, I would like to see you be able to clear the board and be able to move what you want where you want like in clash of clans. Second is nano pods, this game basically runs on them and if you don't have them you ultimately fail because your Amy isn't strong enough. I hope you at least think of the base editor idea
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Z2Live, Inc
- © Z2Live, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vial of Nanopods$0.99
- Trunk of Nanopods$4.99
- Barrel of Nanopods$9.99
- Bucket of Nanopods$1.99
- Supply Crate of Nanopods$19.99
- Shipping Container of Nanopods$49.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- Barge of Nanopods$99.99