The Battle of Britain memorial at Capel-le-Ferne in Kent is a unique tribute to the heroes of the most important battle fought by this country in the whole of the last century. The Memorial, the Christopher Foxley-Norris Memorial Wall, replica fighters and our unique audio-visual Scramble Experience combine to create a day out that combines the opportunity for quiet reflection with a chance to learn more about the unique sacrifices made by the men of the RAF. This app will introduce you to what is on offer at the Memorial and encourage you to see this fantastic tribute for yourself. It has a brief guide to the attractions on offer as well as useful links to an online shop and the Memorial website. There are lots of photographs to inspire you to visit this clifftop tribute to the men Churchill called 'the Few'.
This release includes:
- App performance improvements
- Security updates
- Bug fixes
- Go4 Marketing and Public Relations Ltd
- 69.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Battle of Britain Memorial
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.