Battle of WWII
By Simubotic GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please be aware that the app does not run on iOS 8 or higher.
If you have any start problems, these are the steps to observe to play:
1. Run the app
2. At the freezed image (Simubotic loading screen) tap the notification center by swiping down from the top of your iPhone or iPod device. Sometimes it needs one or two attempts to open.
Place yourself in the position of the 9th Division of the US Army and fight through the hostile territories of the Normandy in World War II. Assist the allies in Operation Overlord, in order to destroy the German supremacy in Europe.
In this realtime strategy game, you control various units such as solders, tanks, guns, jeeps and artillery. Crush your opponents with clever tactical attacks and do not allow any setbacks happen. Explosions, fire and smoke come from all directions. When in the towns however, ensure that you do not raze your friends´ remaining buildings to the ground.
- a campaign mode
- a single player mode for rapid combat in between
- 12 missions
- 14 elaborately produced maps
- 4 chance continuous cards for never-ending game fun
- 18 different units
- a resources system
- purchasing of units during the game
- use veterans from the last game
- break units down into groups for an even better game tactic
- static shadows for the terrain
- blob shadow for units
- tanks can snap trees
- collapsing and burning buildings
- max. 4 player profiles
- complete instructions in the game
Minimum system requirements
iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2Gen
iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3Gen
Suitable for iPhone OS 3.1.2 to 7.
German, English and French
What's New in Version 1.1
- Increase performance for the skirmish map's on
iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2Gen
- New Intro Video
- Frame Rate Information added
I love the game there is a Sherman M4, M26 Patton, Tiger-1, panther 4. Anyways I love the game lol it showed a
Sub machine gun and says BAR xD. Anyways I love the game maybe a little better than Red alert and I love the tanks coz i am a tank historian and war historian good strategic game can divide units and one on the other front line the other would be behind enemy lines and crush the incoming reinforcement haha and push the the other point and squeez the enemy hah even hard mode please it easy as Advance algebra!!!
Best game I have ever played
So worth $7 and I never get tired playing it. There are tons of levels and there are lots of units you can deploy. The only problem is in the instructions the description for the guy with a BAR and the guy with a thompson is the same. But overall this is an excellent game.
I move my tanks then my infantry. Try it! If u have a sound problem pull down the notifications tab and then put it back up. It always fixes the sound for me. Over all great game. Flamethrowers would be cool. Maybe planes? Love it! Great job guys keep up the good work!