Enter the world of renowned vinyl toy artist Huck Gee, and discover Kinausu, home of the acclaimed "Gold Life" series!
Ever Wanted to Live the Gold Life?
-A 2D Tower Defense Battle game with controllable Heroes
-Heroes and units based off of real Hand-crafted figures by Huck Gee
-Multiple clans to discover and utilize, each with their own strengths and weaknesses
-Use flame, machines, and even electricity to your advantage!
-Find and equip weapons of unimaginable power!
-Execute ground-shattering Ultimates in the heat of battle to turn the tide of battle!
Lead the adventures of General Shirokuri, the famed hero of the Clan Six Tails, as he travels far and wide across the world to conquer and unify all the clans of the land! Eventually, he is to be known as General Shirokuri, Lightning Incarnate, but even his own clan needs convincing of THAT point.
Discover and utilize many different units from the Clans, and "persuade" them to join your ranks! Fight and choose from characters such as the savage Clan Boso Ichiban, known for their strange body-painting, unique haircuts, and insane mob mentality or the technologically advanced Clan Ten Thousand Winds, a proud pride of Samurai Cats with a flair for the metallic.
Find and defeat the unique Champions of the lands, including such heroes as Yamahonda, a champion Sumo Wrestler who certainly throws his weight around, and Felonius, a tiny cat with giant metal aspirations.
Plunder new items and towers to equip your heroes and armies with the best in defense and skills!
Thanks to everyone who has been with us since the beginning and the launch! Keep that feedback coming!
Release Notes for 1.0.5:
• Yamohonda Equipping fixed! A few of you who have discovered Yamahonda's secret stash of designer Headbands and Fans can now properly equip them!
• Support for iPad & iPad Mini 4:3 aspect ratio screens! Thanks everyone for the screenshots!
• Fixed Energy issue where you were unable to start a level after gaining an energy unit on timer countdown.
• Fixed the Map going to the wrong Campaign after finishing a level.
• Fixed incorrect Movie Link on beating the Daimyo (for the few of you who have gotten that far!)
Level XP progress is now shown when significant XP is gained after a level
• Added some defensive fixes to address screen hanging issues on level completion. We're still hunting for a good repro. Let us know what level you see it on!
• Showing USD$ costs for In App Purchase Items
• Tweaked the Army and Hero Equip screens to be a little snappier so you can get in and out faster.
• Lt. Yarikozo says relax
See you on the battlefield…
Ratings and Reviews
I expected more.
For as long as it took for this game to see the light of day - I really expected more. I wanted to like this game, but after writing this review I will disappointedly be removing it from my device. While the characters belong to Huck Gee - the over all artistic feeling of this game is a far cry from the immersive worlds that Huck creates. The worlds feel generic and boring. The game mechanic is clunky, slow, and outdated. It feels like the characters are trudging through molasses to get to the next obstacle. This game is way too slow for it to feel like there is action of any kind. Is it neat to take control of the likeness of some of Huck Gee's characters for a little bit? Sure. Does it translate to a well defined, action packed, fun gaming experience? Definitely not. The "game" is empty and lacks energy. I'd recommend downloading it, playing with it for about 5-10 minutes, and then when the boredom sets in delete it and move on to something else. Really disappointing :-/
This games mechanics are decent. I feel like ther should be more intercate battles and you shouldn't have to wait so long to battle. BUT still really fun , relaxed and cool! THE art is AMAZING and has a lot of HUCK gees iconic characters!
The game is very fun to play I do not like the fact that you have to wait to play levels and I love the art style designed by huck gee
- Jian SHEN
- 89.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Mekalabo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.