Enter the world of renowned vinyl toy artist Huck Gee, and discover Kinausu, home of the acclaimed "Gold Life" series!
Ever Wanted to Live the Gold Life?
-A 2D Tower Defense Battle game with controllable Heroes
-Heroes and units based off of real Hand-crafted figures by Huck Gee
-Multiple clans to discover and utilize, each with their own strengths and weaknesses
-Use flame, machines, and even electricity to your advantage!
-Find and equip weapons of unimaginable power!
-Execute ground-shattering Ultimates in the heat of battle to turn the tide of battle!
Lead the adventures of General Shirokuri, the famed hero of the Clan Six Tails, as he travels far and wide across the world to conquer and unify all the clans of the land! Eventually, he is to be known as General Shirokuri, Lightning Incarnate, but even his own clan needs convincing of THAT point.
Discover and utilize many different units from the Clans, and "persuade" them to join your ranks! Fight and choose from characters such as the savage Clan Boso Ichiban, known for their strange body-painting, unique haircuts, and insane mob mentality or the technologically advanced Clan Ten Thousand Winds, a proud pride of Samurai Cats with a flair for the metallic.
Find and defeat the unique Champions of the lands, including such heroes as Yamahonda, a champion Sumo Wrestler who certainly throws his weight around, and Felonius, a tiny cat with giant metal aspirations.
Plunder new items and towers to equip your heroes and armies with the best in defense and skills!
Thanks to everyone who has been with us since the beginning and the launch! Keep that feedback coming!
Release Notes for 1.0.5:
• Yamohonda Equipping fixed! A few of you who have discovered Yamahonda's secret stash of designer Headbands and Fans can now properly equip them!
• Support for iPad & iPad Mini 4:3 aspect ratio screens! Thanks everyone for the screenshots!
• Fixed Energy issue where you were unable to start a level after gaining an energy unit on timer countdown.
• Fixed the Map going to the wrong Campaign after finishing a level.
• Fixed incorrect Movie Link on beating the Daimyo (for the few of you who have gotten that far!)
Level XP progress is now shown when significant XP is gained after a level
• Added some defensive fixes to address screen hanging issues on level completion. We're still hunting for a good repro. Let us know what level you see it on!
• Showing USD$ costs for In App Purchase Items
• Tweaked the Army and Hero Equip screens to be a little snappier so you can get in and out faster.
• Lt. Yarikozo says relax
See you on the battlefield…
Ratings and Reviews
This games mechanics are decent. I feel like ther should be more intercate battles and you shouldn't have to wait so long to battle. BUT still really fun , relaxed and cool! THE art is AMAZING and has a lot of HUCK gees iconic characters!
The game is very fun to play I do not like the fact that you have to wait to play levels and I love the art style designed by huck gee
Love characters! It's so addicted.
I like the way you explore the map as it's flexible you can challenge the battle at various destinations as you wish. Characters are awesome cute! It's fun and addicted!!! Would recommend it to others. Enjoy!!
- Jian SHEN
- 89.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Mekalabo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Barrel of Gems $19.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.