Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
* Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
* Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
* Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
* Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to "play-by-mail", your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
* Online Features - Leagues, chat and - in early 2014 - tournaments.
* Strong AI - A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Savegames can now be deleted in the LoadGameScreen by selecting a savegame and then pressing the button that appears on the right.
- In a multiplayer online game you can now cancel ending your turn by clicking on the X in the message window
- Intro is now only shown on the first startup per default. If you want to show the intro on every startup you can enable it in the settings menu.
- Vision range is now changed immediately when diving/resurfacing submarines or choosing vision upgrades on unit level up
- fixed a Multiplayer bug that a player could do 2 turns in a row
- damaged units should now smoke correctly after loading a level
- Mission End Screen is now showed after 3 seconds delay
- fixed Manual Cam Movement so posteffects are not turned on while zooming
- fixed a graphic glitch in ProfileEditScreen
- fixed leagues showing after logout
- Remove blocking map object when first enemy is destroyed to remove game blocker
- Fixed multiple clicks on a multiplayergame opening it multiple times
- Fixed positioning of notifications
- Fixed tactical map: now appears earlier
- small changes in english tutorial texts
- fixed a bug that water settings could not be changed after changing from one level to another
- fixed some crashes/freezes
Ratings and Reviews
Still a few bugs
Overall, a decent game, but I’ve encountered a few bugs.
In the tutorial scenario, you have to kill a hunter before the way is cleared to the larger battles. Despite having done so, I was unable to clear the barricade and progress. I had to restart the scenario and start again.
In the 10 battlefields scenario, you’re supposed to capture as many depots as possible before being defeated. Any time I capture the first depot, the scenario ends. I’m never able to capture more than one.
I think this will be a fun game, but it needs a little more work.
I like the idea….but, the game moves SO slow. I wish it were an RTS - Similar to Herzog Zwei, or Starfront Collision, or War Zone 1000.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.