By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed collision bug in St. Argus Crypt
Should charge more for a game this awesome!
I'll keep this short. This game is awesome. Fun story, easy gameplay, lots of playtime, and NO IN-APP PURCHASES!! Someone gets it! IAPs ruin games like this, and they went the right way - charge for the game up front. Only one complaint: I would really love an update with more missions etc. I'd pay again for more, easily. The game should have cost more from the start. Still, I knock one star off because after so long still no meaningful updates or any expansions. That said, if you haven't played it, get it - you'll be glad you did.
GREAT GAME. More stuff
I would like to see more of everything over all. It would be great if you guys put up your own little blog so we can track the new features coming soon, and try and help you out with some new ideas for the game. I would like to see more quests, items, little Easter eggs, interactive people, ect. Overall absolutely great game, beat it 4 times now and still having a great time. Also you should add the ability to have a party, like in the original game that would be amazing. Thank you and have a nice day.
Best iPhone RPG
Far and away the best RPG I have played on the iPhone; great controls, fun classes, easy to play in short sessions. Also, hilarious.
Only complaint I have is that a lot of the time you're just running around randomly killing stuff to grind levels and there are like 6 quests in the whole game.
Also, Necromancer shouldn't have a time limit on his skeletons 😉
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 453 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.