By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On sale 60% off for a limited time! Happy Holidays!
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed collision bug in St. Argus Crypt
Like dragon age II x fable I
This is my first review on the App Store. This game is already my favorite iOS game (except of course for kotor). The combat and movement dynamics are fluid, intuitive, and super satisfying, and the class system is dynamic and customizable, with skill/spell acquisition dependent on the stats that come with levels, and on finding/paying the trainers. For each trainer, the skill tree is totally linear, but at an hour into the game, I've already learned different types of spells from 3 different trainers, 2 of which I had to find by quest or accident. The zones are just simple enough that I don't overly miss the lack of area maps, but there are enough zones (travelled to on a world map with random encounters, some of which tie into the over all plot/begin new subplots) that the game doesn't come off as overly linear or simplistic. Other than the slight disoriented feeling that comes from lacking area maps, I only wish that the game had zoom and pan functionality, but none of these drawbacks are significant enough to diminish my enjoyment of the game. If you liked kotor (which you should play right now if you haven't) and the original fable (I loved the first one but the sequels to that game sucked), you will love this game if you give it 10 minutes.
Outstanding, Incredible, and Amazing Fane
This is a great game! It is great because it has outsdanding graphics, lots of great spells, great boss battles, and much more! The cost is reasonable and once you buy it it has NO IN-APP PURCHASES! People usually put in-app purchases in games , but this game, very great and they say NO-IN APP PURCHASES! Wow! This is such a incredible game! Rarely even crashes. I could write a review all day , but I want to shorten it. This game is easy to master because all you do is mice the control and press buttons and you become the best legend in the world! Keep up with me guys! You even get to customize your character like YOU want! Great game MikaMobile! I hope you guys make a sequel to this and this really is a great rpg in your pocket! *Hands out a couple of presents and treats* Thanks for reading this guys and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
So I'm not a huge gamer but I've always loved RPG games.
I'm super picky about what I play though. I wanted something that was clean, fun, essentially bugless, and exciting, with all the basics of RPG play, with good 3D graphics, with replay value (You can change your character each time you play), and that you could purchase up front (with no adds or other in-app purchases). This game was the only one I could find that fit them all!!!
Some things to consider:
- You get to choose your personality, which I personally REALLY like. But whether you choose good, bad, or something else, you can't get all that emotionally deep with your character. The whole storyline had a lot of humor with a few serious parts.
- People and creatures die all the time. But there is no blood. There are certain techniques that have blood but they're optional and overall it's pretty clean. Sex stuff is practically non-existent. I doubt kids would even notice. Clothes are good. Sketchy conversation would hard for kids to spot.
Above considerations don't cause me problems. This game is, in my opinion, a practically perfect RPG.
I highly recommend it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 889 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.