By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On sale 60% off for a limited time! Happy Holidays!
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed collision bug in St. Argus Crypt
Best Game of All Games
This is truly one of the best games I have ever played. I think that it is so good that it should have a prequel to battle heart with a name like battleheart legacy 2 or something else. It was a very good game and then I'd say it was worth all $4.99. Should really have another game as a prequel to Battleheart, along with more quests to do in the game. With an update with more quests, it will surely make the #1 list of apps.
Battleheart Legacy II
you guys are idiots if you are not already working on a sequel to battleheart legacy
Good and Bad...
Fun play style and combo's, but swapping trinkets frequently is a pain(I've played a rogue to 15) Questing seems useless, Ive wandered the map twice looking for a single spot. Give us a few extra tabs to watch progress on quests... Running around... Too slow, too much... Im trying a wizard then I might be done with this purchase...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 889 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.