A fast and powerful army list creator for tabletop wargamers.
Create, view and share army lists for a wide range of game systems using data files created and maintained by an active community of BattleScribe users.
Become a BattleScribe supporter to remove ads, unlock extra features and support ongoing development!
Please remember that all BattleScribe data is created and maintained by the community.
• Works with a wide range of tabletop wargame systems from a variety of manufacturers
• Quickly create rosters and experiment with new army list ideas
• Calculates points totals and shows you problems with your list
• Share your lists with others via the internet or over the tabletop
• Highly customisable roster printouts in a range of formats
• Fully compatible with BattleScribe on desktop and other platforms
Problems or Questions? See the FAQ: https://battlescribe.net?faq=list
- Split screen support
- Updates for iPhone X
- New options to customise how you navigate nested forces
- Much improved data management
- Improved roster sharing
- Performance and memory improvements
- Fixed issue preventing supporter passes from being validated in some cases
- Dropbox sync performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
BattleScribe is the best
There is simply no viable alternative to making lists on an iOS device, and it’s a great editor on desktop too that shares lists seamlessly with Dropbox. Sometimes the options can feel a bit clunky, but doesn’t take long at all to get a solid handle on the apps features. For any wargamer this is a must buy. BattleScribe FTW!
Also ignore all the dumb reviews freaking out about a $2 annual subscription. Behind that subscription is a passionate dev working hard to support this product, and the community will never have nice things unless we are willing to support the people who make them. Of all the apps on my phone, this is the subscription I get the most value out of per unit dollar.
Some quirks but great
I've been playing around with it for like 20 minutes but I found two things already worth pointing out that can be improved (or I could just be missing it). I can't figure out how to add additional psychic powers for tyranid psychers. It allows a single option and they should have two.
Also when adding troop choices I wish you could dictate the number of them before adding them and then editing them after to the proper number and gear .
Awesome app though!
Good move by the dev to reach out to those that had issues and to also keep to the grind stone and make this a better app than where it was at. I’m only giving it a 3 because it is still a little slow at points, mostly when switching between lists or editing roster, and depositories are not clearly marked as far which to use and which have been updated recently.
I would recommend this app, but just keep your rulebook and other codices near by to double check points. Keep up the great work.
Developer Response ,
BattleScribe has had many updates and much has been fixed and improved. Make sure you update the app and refresh your data regularly (https://battlescribe.net?faq=updateData). I'd be grateful if you could update your review to let me know how things are going.
- Jonathan Taylor
- 96 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Jonathan Taylor
- In-App Purchases
- iOS Supporter Pass $2.99
- iOS & Desktop Supporter Pass $5.99
- All Platforms Supporter Pass $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.