Bank wherever you are with Bay State Savings Bank Mobile for the iPhone and iPad! Available to all Bay State Savings Bank customers.
Available features include:
- View all Accounts and balances (current and available)
- View Account transactions grouped by month
- View Check Images
- 90 days of account transactions are accessible
- Account to Account Transfers (linked or unlinked accounts)
- Loan Payments (including principal only, pay down, or payoff)
- Scheduled Transfers (immediate, future dated or recurring)
- Schedule and edit your Bill Payments
- Add Payee (business or Individual)
- Schedule and manage Bill payments
- Find nearby branches and ATMs by searching by zip code or address
- View you balances on the go along with the last 5 transactions
- Access the App with your fingerprint
- View your mobile deposits using the Deposit History button
- Secure Messaging
- Stop Payments
- Enable/ Disable Debit card
- Manage Alerts
- Manage External & Unlinked Accounts
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.baystatesavingsbank.com/findex.php/about-us/Privacy/
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Need Update ASAP.
This new update has got me $20 late feed for unsend money. After the email that states “bills that are send before the update 'new system,' would not be affected by the upgrade.” Well, unfortunately for me, one of my bill didn't make its way. Paying with the app, which it was handy for me, was so handy and easy for me! Please, please update this application ASAP. Also, add more fonts to this app, the few that are to choose are so dull, opaque, confusing color choice, and hard to see the words on the app font. Lastly, fix the issue of the WHOLE wording of the application, especially the pay bill.
Terrible! 2 step log in everytime, bill pay is so confusing, my recurring payments were either canceled, not sent or pending for another random date. Actually unable to even access on laptop since update with safari or chrome. So frustrating.
Kind of a downgrade from the previous app
Overall I feel like the app took a hit with the update.
1) I hope the two-step login page is temporary, because I use the app for speed and convenience. A separate page for my password to login is annoying. 2) Making Transfers/anything really is less streamlined with more menu pages in between the transfer. 3) The appearance of the app is far less impressive than it was before. The other app was very attractive, this one looks like an app from 5 or 6 years ago... lagging when you navigate through screens, tacky drop down menus make it seem like an old webpage and not an app. 4) This relates to #3, you made all the buttons too small for my fingers. -_-
I'm not sure if all the cosmetic changes were necessary for the update but I liked the app ALOT more before.
- Bay State Savings Bank
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Bay State Savings Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.