Baylor Heart Center offers educational resources that help you better manage your own health through educational materials and classes. With the app, patients can:
- Find a physician
- Register for classes and events, and receive updates via notifications
- View maps of our Dallas and Fort Worth campuses
- Call or message a Baylor representative
- See educational materials, including videos and news, tailored to you
- Save time at the hospital by completing intake forms in advance
- Read about open clinical trials
- Find access to medical records
The Baylor Heart Center app also has special features for BHVH providers to help them coordinate patient care:
- Refer a patient to a colleague, by phone or secure message
- Contact acute transfer services
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- App links out to MyBSWHealth app.
Ratings and Reviews
- BAYLOR HEART AND VASCULAR CENTER LLP
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Baylor Heart and Vascular Center LLP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.