BAZOO - Mobile eSport
By IsCool Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Good news for genuine mobile gamers: here comes BAZOO, a 100% skill-based mobile eSport game.
Time to unlearn what you learned about arcade games!
Get ready for intense and frenzied online battles in real-time with players from around the world.
Based on easy-to-learn arcade gameplay, players will have to master the art of chain-combos to launch mass attacks, take down their opponent and rise to the top of the leaderboards.
One thing is for sure: BAZOO is for genuine gamers and cold-blooded arcade fighters…
Join the community and get ready to fight!
* Match the blocks and learn the art of the combo: make your combination and trigger the fatal blow to send as many blocks as possible at your opponent!
* Create your unique monkey avatar thanks to thousands of possible combinations: hats, glasses, belts, weapons, etc. New items each week!
* Become one of the top players in your country, and try to be one of the World's Best!
* Join the Leagues to try and win one of the many prizes each week. Start in the Wood League and see if you can reach the Demi-god League!
* Take on your friends in Battle mode: organize tournaments and create your own rankings!
* Watch the best players live or catch the replays to progress!
* Chat live with your opponents and check out their stats!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/bazoogame
Follow us on Twitter: @bazoo
What's New in Version 1.36
- Buy an Ad Blocker to stop seeing ads between games!
- Replays: watch your previous fights via the menu ""Last Opponents""
- New skins added!
- Replay navigation has been improved and a ""Slow Motion' mode has been added
- Now offline mode can be accessed while the game is loading
- The game has been optimized and various bugs corrected
So much potential
It's a very unique game, and an(almost) entirely skill based game. I am giving 2 stars for two reasons: one is that the servers are terrible. It didn't let me use my account for a day for no reason, and the developers never got back to me when I complained. The other is the terrible, and when I say terrible, I mean TERRIBLE matchmaking system. So I was around 4000th in the world, and it matched me up with the 22nd person in the world. I had average skill, I battled one of the best players in the world. Nice job. The game feels so unfair at times, and it is. It is nearly impossible to win against someone that much better than you. Another little thing, prepare for ads, lots and lots of ads. After every single battle there is an ad. This game would be great, but it misses the mark on what I think a fair and balanced game should be.
Why are the servers so bad
The server is really bad because I can't play at all it says server error and I have played this for over 2 weeks straight and I was getting addicted to this game but then I couldn't play this game when I wanted to play the game. So sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Could be Great
It's not pay to win, which is good, but it lacks gameplay diversity. It's a really fun game (pretty much a Tetris/Candy Crush hybrid) but it doesn't change at all as you go on
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 1.36
- Size: 116 MB
- Seller: IsCool Entertainment
- © IsCool Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Gems Pack$1.99
- Medium Gems Pack$3.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Challenger Pack$3.99
- Stop Ads$3.99
- Fighter Pack$5.99
- Large Gems Pack$9.99
- Banana Pack$12.99
- Huge Gems Pack$19.99