By Tony Colley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"...this game is hilarious... You should play... It's fun. * * * * " - Cult of Mac
The hilarious chain reaction game... with extra ACTION!
The smart bombs have escaped and they're taking over Kablooey Labs! It's your job as the most expendib-- er, BRAVEST employee to take out the bombs and take back the company!
- 60 levels of bomb busting fun across four ridiculous settings: the safety lab, the spoooooky haunted lab, the mysterious Lab X and the computery-themed bonus lab, Lab 2.0.
- One touch gameplay! You could play ten games at once! (Requires nine additional devices; not included.)
- Cartoony graphics! Hilarious jokes! Completely made-up science!
- Lots of games have zombies. Some games have vampires. But do any of THOSE games have ZOMBIE VAMPIRES?! Didn't think so.
- Stink bombs! Space sludge! Wormholes! (They're like portals, only copyright-safe.)
- No in-app purchases! A bunch of Game Center achievements! ...and MORE!
What's New in Version 1.1
More like Version FUN POINT FUN!
Get ready for a BRAND NEW LAB! That's right, it's a huge BBBBombs! downsplodable content update, with fifteen more levels for you to blast your way through in the computery-themed LAB 2.0 (yes, I know, it would make more sense to call it Lab 1.1 but I think we all know by now that I'm bad at titles.)
The bombs are back but now they're INSIDE the Kablooey Labs computer system. It's up to you to delete them all over again. But be warned-- they've got a few new tricks in store... tricks that make this level pack the most challenging of all.
OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS EXCITING AS THAT THING:
- It used to be that if you got more than 9999 coins, the numbers spilled over the side of the box, destroying the realness of a game which is, in all other ways, a completely plausible scenario. So that's fixed now.
- Now there's a little label on the bottom that tells you what level you're on. See it? It's there next to the shop button. Nope, other side. There you go.
- Some more dumb 'Kablooey News' jokes on the title screen.
Thanks for playing!
This game is enjoyable and entertaining! I didn't encounter any glitches and I loved that you didn't have to worry about in-app purchases! The game is un-sophisticated enough that my boyfriends could pick it up and play at any point, and entertaining enough that I enjoy playing it, too! Would love to see more levels, more bonus bombs, and perhaps a "fourth" bomb altogether!
Awesome and addicting
I started this game thinking I would only play it when I was bored but,nevertheless, when I began it-I couldn't stop. This game tests patience and the brain. It will make you think on how to get through each level when you only have three bombs, and trust me, it will work your nerves. But, it's totally worth it!!! I suggest this game to anybody and everybody!!!!!!
Fun and awesome!
Ok just finished the game and I need more levels. I have been playing slowly because there aren't that any levels so...I started sometime in May and just finished today and I really need more! I mentioned before hair ripping levels but there are ways around them with help. I love that this game does not ask for money to get help!