Enjoy the UK's best-selling food magazine wherever you are with our digital edition. With more than 70 new and original recipes in every issue, there’s plenty of inspiration for quick midweek meals, weekend menus, healthy cooking and ideas for making the most of seasonal produce.
Cooking has never been so simple - you can enjoy:
• Exclusive videos with tips and techniques from the BBC Good Food magazine cookery team.
• Fully optimised iPhone edition
• Integrated online conversion chart
Our award-winning App was voted PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2013, DMA Food and Drink Magazine of the Year 2013, BSME Best Brand App of the Year 2012 and PPA Digital Edition of the Year 2011. You can also visit us online at bbcgoodfood.com for over 8,300 more recipes, all triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team.
“A highly impressive and well thought through app” In Publishing magazine
"Whatever your culinary ambitions, this is a great addition to your collection" 5 star award, Apps magazine.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the BBC Good Food Magazine app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
*General bug fixes
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I wish I hadn't updated the app
The latest update is painful. Instead of being able to download the whole issue to read through, I now have to wait for each page to slowly load as I flip through. This is not an enjoyable reading experience! I also lost my saved articles from previous issues. If this does not get changed I will discontinue my subscription.
HORRIBLE & ANNOYING!!!
I purchased one issue, and thank goodness it was just one. I am beyond frustrated and annoyed that it has taken hours to download this issue. It took so long, I fell asleep and continued the download the next day. Painfully one by one... and each and every page takes at least two to three minutes to load. Never again! EVER!
New version issues
Was forced to upgrade version, and now have no access to mags. Looks like not validating iTunes account, and wants me to log in. Called app developer...they say call apple. (They also don't respond to emails) new version looks horrible anyway, and a step backwards. Would rather get a refund if someone would talk to me!
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 72 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BBC Magazines Limited 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Good Food $17.99
- 12-Month Subscription $39.99
- Good Food $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.