This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to sort it.
Author accreditation, Saved Recipes sorted by Recently Added, and general performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATED: Recipe books are suddenly deleted and replaced with paid for versions that you have to download and then won't even open in the new update. Even more disappointing.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This app looks beautiful and has some nice features, like the ability to add ingredients for multiple recipes to a shopping list. However, the number of recipes is extremely limited and you seem to have to download "cookbooks" in order to expand the selection. It would be nice if this connected the great app features with the existing website, which has many, many recipes without having to select cookbooks.
Best app bar none
This is the best cooking app I have downloaded. The recipes are amazing and the app looks awesome on my ipad. Options to convert measurements and built in timers. What more can you ask for? Download this app!!
There is something wrong with the app. I am using it on my iPad and I can't access the recipes. Whatever recipe I click on it brings me to the one pan breakfast recipe! I tried deleting and re-downloading the app but then I lost the cookbooks I bought and the only recipe that would come up is still the one pan breakfast :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.