BBC Music Magazine
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Complete Your Collection: Download all the issues you might have missed in 1 easy step for 1 set-price! Download & open the free app to find out how much you could save. Offer ends 30th April 2017. ***
Every single page of the world's best-selling classical music magazine is included in our brand new app.
We’ve brought the great music we write about to life – you can now instantly sample and buy almost 200 recordings mentioned and recommended in every issue of BBC Music Magazine, thanks to our specially developed widget.
Click on any album cover or on underlined text, and the widget will open up, allowing you to hear extracts from hundreds of recordings – without ever leaving the app.
Click on any track to buy, and our widget will then take you to iTunes, where your choice will be highlighted, making it easier than ever to buy recommended recordings.
BBC Music Magazine is a must-read for anyone with a passion for classical music. Every issue brings the world of classical music to life, from interviews with the greatest artists and features on fascinating subjects, to all the latest news and opinions from around the music world.
There are also reviews of over 100 recordings, from symphonies and operas to big concertos by great composers from Bach to Vivaldi, each one rated by the finest writers in the business. BBC Music Magazine is the ultimate choice for classical music connoisseurs and new enthusiasts alike.
Now available on your iPad, there’s never been a better time to read BBC Music Magazine!
Subsciptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 14 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 year - £39.99 - €49.99 - $49.99
• 1 month £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
Single Issue Prices:
£4.99 - €6.99 - $6.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help or get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
What's New in Version 3.10.0
Bug fixes and improvements.
The app is excellent, in terms of its display of the magazine. It is cumbersome to open up and scroll between issues and it occasionally crashes on my iPad Air. I would prefer an option to display the text of articles in article format (like in Condé Nast publication apps). Not the best of the magazine apps.
Nice digital music magazine
Lots of well written classical music articles. A free CD's worth of music every month. You can't beat it.
But too many supplementary email offferings. Once into a particular issue, though, you're home free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 3.10.0
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BBC Music Magazine$3.99
- BBC Music Magazine$49.99
- BBC Music Magazine$4.99
- BBC Music Magazine$25.99
- Complete Your Collection$40.99
- February 2013$4.99
- September 2013$4.99
- June 2013$4.99
- November 2014$4.99
- November 2013$4.99