Complementing the much-loved BBC television programme, BBC Sky at Night Magazine is your practical guide to astronomy. Each issue features columns by renowned experts as well as in-depth cosmological features, practical observing tutorials, comprehensive equipment reviews, astrophotography master classes and much, much more.
Our digital edition is specially designed for mobile and tablet viewing for a more enjoyable reading experience. Plus, you'll find handy additional tools including text adjust (reading is never a strain, even on smaller devices) and bookmarking (save your favourite reads for later).
With easy-to follow star charts and expert advice on how to get the most out of the observing month, BBC Sky at Night Magazine is essential reading for both the novice and experienced astronomer.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Subscriptions include full premium access to the BBC Sky at Night Magazine channel on Apple News.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help or get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Thanks for using the BBC Sky at Night Magazine app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
*General bug fixes
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Amateur Astronomy's Best Magazine!
This magazine is the best resource for amateur astronomers. Each issue has several great articles as well as fair and honest equipment reviews. The DYI project descriptions are welcome bonuses. Sky At Night is what Sky and Telescope used to be before it became just a vehicle for advertising.
Best Astronomy Magazine available
Great magazine, several main articles every issue, no biased equipment reviews and great DIY ideas with every issue plus great on-line content
This is an excellent astronomy magazine for beginners. It provides valuable information on buying a quality telescope, star chart apps as well as a calendar of stargazing events.
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- BBC Sky at Night magazine $5.49
- Sky Weekly Free
- 12-Month Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.