By Brooklyn College
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Brooklyn College Navigator app connects you to key BC information, transactions, reminders, and events.
• Use your Digital ID instead of a physical card, with no term validation required
• View your course schedule, balances, stops/holds, posted term grades
• Receive campus emergency alerts
• View pending appointments with campus offices
• Check the status of any in-progress WebCentral online transactions
• Search course catalogs
• View BC Email and WiFi credentials
• View campus events
• Search the college directory
• Track status of IT Systems
• View a campus map
• Locate rooms on campus floor plans
• Find nearby resources such as food, study spaces, and bathrooms
• Review Emergency procedures
• Contact Campus Safety
• Receive class cancellation/relocation alerts
• Make appointments with campus offices and advisors
• Sell books on the BC Textbook Marketplace
• Access Faculty profiles
Your privacy is important to us. BC Navigator collects aggregate data to improve future versions of the application. No sensitive, personal, or identifying information will be collected. However, you do have the right to opt-out of this data-collection within the Application Settings.
BC Navigator Development Team: Mandisa Washington, Anatoliy Gamaylo, Moshe Berman, Leonora Kissis
What's New in Version 2.6
Performance improvements to Login and Campus ID, additional bug fixes. Added support for iOS 11 devices. Critical patch for certain users experiencing Login issues. Emergency Guide bug fix.
Thank you so much for this update. Before I had to wait for the loading wheel by the 4G/LTE symbol to stop loading completely, otherwise it wouldn't open my ID, now it work a little bit faster and I still have to wait for the wheel, but only until the logout becomes bold, even if the wheel is still spinning!! Thank you.