The Brooklyn College Navigator app connects you to key BC information, transactions, reminders, and events.
• Use your Digital ID instead of a physical card, with no term validation required
• View your course schedule, balances, stops/holds, posted term grades
• Receive campus emergency alerts
• View pending appointments with campus offices
• Check the status of any in-progress WebCentral online transactions
• Search course catalogs
• View BC Email and WiFi credentials
• View campus events
• Search the college directory
• Track status of IT Systems
• View a campus map
• Locate rooms on campus floor plans
• Find nearby resources such as food, study spaces, and bathrooms
• Review Emergency procedures
• Contact Campus Safety
• Receive class cancellation/relocation alerts
• Make appointments with campus offices and advisors
• Sell books on the BC Textbook Marketplace
• Access Faculty profiles
Your privacy is important to us. BC Navigator collects aggregate data to improve future versions of the application. No sensitive, personal, or identifying information will be collected. However, you do have the right to opt-out of this data-collection within the Application Settings.
BC Navigator Development Team: Mandisa Washington, Anatoliy Gamaylo, Moshe Berman, Leonora Kissis
Faster access to Campus ID. Reduced network data requirements. Course List improvements, including View on Map. Support for missing Library ID. Campus Map supports finding meeting rooms by name. Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much for this update. Before I had to wait for the loading wheel by the 4G/LTE symbol to stop loading completely, otherwise it wouldn't open my ID, now it work a little bit faster and I still have to wait for the wheel, but only until the logout becomes bold, even if the wheel is still spinning!! Thank you.
In need of major improvements!
The app would be very helpful/useful if it had a few major improvements. Every time I open the app it automatically jumps to my BC Info where I am unable to scroll up to view courses/course information. When I can, it often shows zero classes. I have to close and reopen the app multiple times before I am able to view any information. I wouldn't say it was currently worth the download. However you can try it for yourself!
Responsive and helpful. The UI graphics could use some work. Overall, it's a good app for students.
- Brooklyn College
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Brooklyn College, c. 2016-18
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.