bContext - Interactive Whiteboard
By bNapkin Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
bContext transforms the way ideas are shared by enlivening static documents (ppt, pdf, image) with audio, writing, and drawing capabilities. The app makes it easy for anyone (e.g. teachers, sales professionals, designers, architects, consultants, bloggers, journalists etc.) to produce engaging content.
EASY TO USE
To use bContext, simply open a standard file (.PDF, .PPT, .JPG, or .GIF) from the app. Then audio record a session while simultaneously writing or drawing on the screen. There are tons of tutorials on bContext that easily demonstrate all the tools for recording, writing and editing.
ANYONE CAN VIEW
Anyone can view the recorded “Voice-Slides”. Links can be shared by email and can be viewed on any computer or mobile phone with an HTML5 compatible browser. bContext also offers features to track views, providing you with advanced analytics such as the number of views, the length of views, and other viewership data.
EASY TO SHARE
Users can easily share their Voice-Slides via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Email. Voice-Slides can also be embedded on blogs or any website for free.
• Record lessons for the flipped classroom
• Give/get feedback
• Explain difficult concepts
• Record sales pitches
• Add customized messages for each client
• Send them by email
• Track recipient’s engagement
• Create engaging content from static presentations
• Add Voice and Hand Notations to your slides
• Add Soundtrack
• Share in social media or embed in your own site/blog
• Add music track
• Draw/Write with colorful pen and highlighter choices
• Add text / web screenshots
• Edit your voice-slides to change hand notations or voice independently
• Search images
• HTML code for public embedding
• Import PPT, PDF and images from Dropbox or GDrive
• Create and manage private groups
• Convert file to MP4 or upload to YouTube
• Contextual comments
• Lead capture form
Pro subscription allows users to share content privately without limitations. This includes, creating private groups, adding an unlimited amount of members to those groups, and creating and sharing an unlimited number of private links within the storage limitations. The pro account comes with 2 Gigs of storage equivalent to 2,000 hours of recorded sessions.
The business Subscription comes with a lead capture feature that allows users to capture the email addresses and basic information of anyone who watch their voice-slides. The business subscription also comes with unlimited private sharing and 2Gigs of storage.
One-month Pro subscription for $4.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-year Pro subscription for $41.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-month Business subscription for $14.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-year Business subscription for $129.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Zoom works really well.
The zoom in the last release is awesome. Now I can annotate directly in PDF documents without having to worry about the space I had to write.
This is my favorite app to record lessons!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: bNapkin Inc.
- © bNapkin Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- bContext Youtube Conversion$0.99
- bContext MP4 Conversion$0.99
- bContext Pro Subscription$4.99
- bContext Slice and Dice$2.99
- bContext Monthly Subscription$4.99
- bContext Yearly Subscription$35.99
- bContext Pro Subscription$41.99
- bContext 6 Months Subscription$24.99
- bContext Business Subscription$14.99