Be Focused - Focus Timer & Goal Tracker for work
By Denys Yevenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• Today Only – 60% Off (Pro versions for iOS & Mac) •••
Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of work intervals between long breaks
• Target number of work intervals per day
- Possibility to start/pause/skip the current interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- 3D Touch
- Original ticking sound (optional)
- Custom alarm sound or vibration
- Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
- Interactive notifications
- Widget in the Notification Center
- One universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Mac version is also available
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Export to a CSV file
- No banners, no ads
What's New in Version 1.6.2
• Multiple fixes and improvements
When my boyfriend suggested I install this app to get my many tasks completed for building my business, I went along with it. Now I'm addicted because my brain loves to be told to focus for short periods of time. It keeps me on task in such a simple yet effective way. If I didn't have the timer set to one specific task, I would spend hours or all day on one item. That so easily leads to me being overwhelmed and burning out. So, thanks for the simple app and thanks, CB, for the suggestion <3
AMAZING but one thing
I absolutely love this app, I have ADHD and it helps me stay focused when I'm studying or even doing homework.
But the one thing I would fix is if it could sound when my break starts not just after the first time session because I'm not alway looking at my phone when I'm studying, other wise this app is amazing and I'm so happy one of my friends recommended it to me
I want a long break after 3 work sessions. On the first day, it worked as expected. On the second day, it gave me a long break after only 2 sessions instead of 3. I looked at the settings but they are as I wanted: a long break after 3 sessions.
I tried changing them and chancing them back, delete the app and re-installing it. Nothing worked.
The last thing I wanted to do was waste a lot of time with a time management system. Why, oh why, would something so simple be so poorly done???
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2016 Xwavesoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.