What is the Be Inclusive app?
Be Inclusive is a first-of-its kind online platform that helps minority communities connect and find services. Everything from non-judgemental doctors to accessible social hangout spots.
Be Inclusive also encourages businesses and service providers to serve diverse and vulnerable consumers better with the goal of making cities of the future more inclusive.
What is the purpose of the app?
To make the world a more inclusive place for all.
What features does the Be Inclusive app have?
Our app enables people from across all walks of life, communities, businesses, town councils to jointly promote inclusion via data sharing and engagement.
Be Inclusive users can:
• Find inclusive establishments, services and other places nearby;
• Rate the inclusiveness of places based on how well your needs are served;
• Earn points for doing good;
• Use points to redeem special offers and rewards.
• Share places with friends
• Give feedback so places can improve
Who is Be Inclusive for?
We ask everyone to use our app to be inclusive. People who are most vulnerable to discrimination will find our app particularly useful, including people with disabilities, single parents, lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people (LGBT) and other diverse groups.
This update contains minor stability fixes.
To make sure BE app is always updated, kindly enable Automatic Updates on your phone's Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
- B-Change Foundation, Inc.
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 B-Change Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.