Be Well - Newton Medical Center
By Axial Exchange, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Newton Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System, is on the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey and the surrounding region. And now, we are going mobile.
Be Well – Newton Medical Center Mobile App allows you to connect anytime, anywhere. Find doctors, learn about your health, and track important health indicators all in one app!
- Learn about common health conditions and treatment options
- View a list of health care providers in your area or search by specialty
- Access physician bios with contact info, maps, and directions to office locations
- Get easy directions and maps to Newton Medical Center
- Track common health indicators including cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, headaches, pregnancy and more
- Integrate with your FitBit to track steps with more to come.
- Keep a list of your medications and dosing schedule
- Access easy to read articles and videos about health topics including diseases, procedures and health tips
Do you have a suggestion for a feature you’d like to see? Let us know.
Check out our completely redesigned home screen that now puts the most important information front and center. We now have a new area just for visitors to help you navigate your stay while at the hospital.
Also, be sure to have a look at our new and improved health trackers. We’re continuing to eliminate manual entry and now connect with over 100 different activity devices and apps including Health app, Runkeeper, fitbit, Nike + and many more. Our expanded trackers allow you to set goals and watch as you achieve them.
Don’t forget, you can easily share all this data with your doctors, family and friends.
What's New in Version 5.4.0
Access Atlantic Health Connect now with ease and view your lab results, health records, pay your bill, request an appointment and much more.
We've also added a few cool new features you should be sure to check out:
- A quick add button so you can add your latest health event whenever the mood strikes
- Instant home screen search capabilities with 'Search a Health Topic'
- Some snazzy back end changes to account for iOS 9. You may not see them, but that doesn't make us any less excited about it
and we've fixed an issue where the news feed may not load properly after first open
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 5.4.0
- Size: 60.0 MB
- Languages: English, Indonesian, Spanish
- Seller: Axial Exchange, Inc.
- © 2015 Axial Exchange Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.