Just because the water looks clear, doesn’t mean it’s risk-free.
The Beach Report Card® app puts coastline water quality information at your fingertips. Access easy-to-read water quality sampling data, helpful beach safety tips, and public health and safety warnings about swimming, surfing or playing at over 650 beach locations in California, Oregon and Washington.
Use the Beach Report Card app to:
• Find out which beaches are safe and unsafe for you and your family.
• See your risk-level of getting a rash, ear infection or even diarrhea at any beach.
• Look up beach water quality information in wet or dry seasons.
• Keep track of the water quality information for your favorites beaches and advocate locally for improvements.
Install Heal the Bay’s Beach Report Card today and get to know the latest water quality information before you dive in. After all, a day at the beach should never make you sick.
Thanks for using the Beach Report Card! This release brings:
•Brand new design featuring updated map, detail pages, icons, colors and styling.
•The official launch of daily NowCast good and poor water quality predictions for 20+ California beaches, in addition to a weekly refresh of A-F water quality grades for 650+ beaches.
•Discover, compare and filter the latest water quality grades, daily NowCast predictions and recent alerts for nearby beaches.
•Dedicated detail pages for beach sites with images so you can easily find your favorite beach.
•Expanded search allows you to look up beaches by name.
•Performance enhancements and content updates.
•Full support for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
- Heal the Bay
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Heal the Bay
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.