Beachbody® On Demand
By Beachbody, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Beachbody On Demand (BOD) fitness app gives you access to all of Beachbody's most popular and proven workout programs. Over 20 million people have already chosen to get fit with Beachbody because they get results!
FIND THE RIGHT PROGRAM
• Exercise in as little as 10 minutes per day with minimal or no equipment
• Select from hundreds of strength-training, cardio, yoga, dance, mixed martial arts, and other fitness workouts that match your goals and preferences
• Enjoy exclusive bonus workouts, including the Challenge Du Jour®—a new workout every day—chosen for you by the Beachbody fitness experts
• Complement your fitness routine with customized nutrition plans, the latest recipes, meal prep tips, and more
• Engage with fitness and nutrition experts to help guide you, and get a free Coach to support you on your journey NEVER MISS A WORKOUT • Stream workouts via iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku, and many other devices
• Save your data plan! Download your videos and work out completely offline
• 3D Touch into your recent workout programs for easy access
• Connect your Apple Watch or Wahoo TICKR X tracker to BOD for continuous heart rate and caloric burn tracking during workouts
• View your heart rate zone and caloric burn in real time on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, and receive haptic feedback on your Apple Watch to adjust your pace during workouts
• Track your progress over time in a workout summary to see how you are progressing toward your goals
CONNECT TO HEALTHKIT FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE
• Connect to HealthKit to accurately track your heart rate zones and calorie burn using your Apple Watch or other heart rate monitors
• Connect to share Beachbody On Demand fitness activity with Apple's Health app
The Beachbody On Demand fitness app is free to download. Beachbody On Demand subscriptions are available as In-App Purchases. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. In the United States Beachbody On Demand is $14.99/month or $99.99/year. Prices will vary by location.
All subscriptions provide access to every available Beachbody program, from top trainers like Tony Horton, Shaun T, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman & Jericho McMatthews, Sagi Kalev, Chalene Johnson, Chris Downing, and others, including:
• 21 Day Fix®
• SHIFT SHOP®
• Clean Week®
• CORE DE FORCE®
• 22 Minute Hard Corps®
• P90X® • CIZE®
• Body Beast®
• 3 Week Yoga Retreat™
• Country Heat®
• Hip Hop Abs®
• Fixate® cooking show and recipes
FREE 7-day trial and just $14.99 billed monthly after your free trial expires. No obligations—cancel anytime to avoid future charges by updating your subscription through iTunes.
Learn more at BeachbodyOnDemand.com or follow us @beachbody or like us on facebook.com/beachbody.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Maintenance & minor fixes
Looks good, terrible functionality
The app looks really good. The concept of the app is exceptional. This would be a great app if it worked. It is terribly slow. I constantly have to close it and restart it. It has some fundamental flaws. I can’t close out of a video if my phone is in landscape. It usually makes me login again every 2 days and in order to get my any content I need to login, then force close the app, then my content will appear. That is annoying. My overall biggest complaint is how slow this app is. I have an iPhoneX and blazing fast internet. I have no issues with movies, Netflix or any other online videos. This app just doesn’t cut it when it comes to being able to handle high quality videos. I constantly lose the quality or the video will stop completely. Then you add how slow the app is to get to that video and it is just one frustrating combination. If they would just get some developers to get this app where is needs to be it will be an awesome app. Until then be prepared to wait for it to load.
Streams videos but not much else
They advertise Apple Watch support as well as on screen tracking of calories and other metrics but using an iPhone X, Apple TV, and Apple Watch series 3 I haven’t been able to get ANY of the syncing or tracking of workouts to work in any way whatsoever. Basically it’s an app that streams their videos to your device or TV - which might be fine if they didn’t advertise it as being something that supports way more functionality than that. I have followed the Apple Watch instructions on the Beachbody site to a T and come up with terrible results every time. Not only that but when I try to get it to find devices in the iPhone app it tells me to turn on Bluetooth when Bluetooth is already turned on. As many other reviewers have pointed out - for as much money as this company is raking in they do not put it back into infrastructure or supporting their own product. This app is broken.
Poor interface with iTunes
I got this app to get extensive library BOD have. I had purchased their workouts through their DVD’s. Great workouts but can’t say the same with their apps. One tip: don’t get subscription through iTunes. Buy it directly from BOD
I originally setup my subscription through iTunes. I was able to access all the workouts for about a week. When BOD updated the apps with a recent fix, I no longer get access to the workouts. The apps return an error indicating: You have no user in the system. It prompts you to setup a user in their apps. When I did it states I already have a subscription and brought me back to to Home page. I tried it again and returned back the original error. It goes through that loop.
I called BOD support. All they tell me that it’s an Apple issue but I explained to the it started happening with BOD latest fix was applied. They say they can’t do anything about it. I realized the support they only gave us for billing. They have no technical support. Argh!
I finally contacted Apple. They noted they have no control with a vendor’s app. They noted this app have issues when you purchase subscriptions through iTunes. They just gave me the option to refund the money I paid for the subscription. Glad got my money back.
Since I do like he the workouts, I opt to purchase the subscription directly with BOD. Never had problem since
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Beachbody, LLC
- © 2015 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Beachbody® On Demand$14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand$14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand$99.99
- 21 Day Fix $26.99
- Core de Force$35.99
- Core de Force$54.99
- Core de Force$29.99
- 21 Day Fix $39.99