By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Set up and manage Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons with the Google beacon platform. Beacon Tools lets you configure and register your beacons with your Google Cloud Platform project, and create small attachments for them enabling functionality in your apps or with Google apps and services.
Beacon Tools works with Google’s public APIs such as Nearby Messages for retrieving beacon ‘attachments’ in your app, Proximity Beacon API for managing your beacon network, and also the Nearby Notifications service.
• Scan for beacons near you, whether they be Eddystone™ compliant or iBeacons.
• Configure the broadcast profile of those beacons supporting the Eddystone Configuration GATT Service.
• Register new beacons with your Google Cloud Platform project to interact with Google APIs and services, as well as your own app.
• Create and edit attachments associated with your beacons.
• Update and edit beacons you’ve already registered.
What's New in Version 2.0
* Extensively updated user experience.
* Hardware configuration of compatible Eddystone beacons.
* Bug fixes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 16, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.