BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP Protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you've never used it before. Veterans of the protocol will find many features here they are familiar.
- Control multiple accounts from a single application and sign into all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Message Archive supported: Access chat history from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chatrooms for multi-party collaboration.
- Automated status management; no need to change status every time you put your computer to sleep or leave it for a while.
- In-band registration; Sign into and create a new account on your favorite XMPP/Jabber server!
- Photos and other files easy sharing in private chats and in group chats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: robust user profiles.
Welcome to XMPP: Welcome to BeagleIM.
This version is a bugfix release which fixes following issues:
- wrong cursor over links
- text selection in the chat log
- missing name of the account from which chat was opened
- images sharing with some of the XMPP servers was not showing previews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.